SON Automation System Engineer
- Deutsche Telekom IT RUS OOO
- Sankt Petersburg, Russland
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 5 years and more
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- English, German, Russian
IT- / TK-Entwicklung
Technologie und Netzwerke
Being the leading European ICT company, Deutsche Telekom undertakes to diminish the distance between the present and the future, people and opportunities. It is our underlying role to provide digital experience to our customers by means of state-of-the-art technologies. For that, we need professionals, who are dedicated to technological advancement, and can contribute by their work to the continuous renewal of ICT.
The goal of the project is Deutsche Telekom Radio Access Network disaggregation and virtualization according to Open Radio Access Network (O-RAN) concept.
We recommend this position to you, if you are interested in the tasks below:
- Developing, designing and improving complex mobile access systems and services with focus on SON & RAN Automation, OAM/SMO in vendor specific and/or cloud environment;
- Installing, configuring and maintaining telco system and corresponding applications;
- Defining use cases for SON, RAN automation, OAM/SMO and cloud systems;
- Performing acceptance testing during development and integration;
- Developing and providing SW elements and scripts supporting the SON & RAN Automation, OAM/SMO and cloud system functions;
- Designing, configuring and maintaining machine learning models and artificial intelligence;
- Maintaining, operating and defining additional functions of test orchestrator and CI/CD platform to be used in verification process;
- Working in international team within the telco corporation and supporting its national affiliates.
We need you, if you are:
- Owner of technical university degree or min. 6 years experience in telco field;
- Skilled in the telco business (radio access) and/or willing to develop;
- Experienced in mobile network optimization with main focus on self-optimizing networks (SON);
- Familiar with SON features as ANR - Automatic Neighbor Relationships algorithm, PCI conflict detection and resolution and similar techniques;
- Multiple programing and scripting languagues;
- Experienced in machine learning and artificial inteligence;
- Capable of fault analyses and fault clearance, including providing technical support;
- Fluent in English in written and spoken form.
You are our ideal candidate being familiar with:
- O-RAN concept;
- 4G and 5G radio network technology especially in mobile network optimization area;
- SON solutions and products;
- ONAP framework;
- Rest interface, workflows, close loop automation;
- NETCONF service protocol and service modelling using YANG data models.
Schwerbehinderte Menschen werden bei gleicher Eignung vorrangig berücksichtigt.
Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions is a part of Deutsche Telekom, one of the biggest European telecommunications companies. Deutsche Telekom has different international subsidiaries in more than 40 countries with over 210 000 employees. Point of production in Russia was founded in 1995, and now it works on challenging projects for such customers as T-Mobile, Shell, Mercedes-Benz, BMW, MAN, DHL, Continental, SBB (Swiss Federal Railways).