Student - part time - Gitlab Automation support
- Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o.
- Bratislava, Slowakei
- 0-1 years
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- English, Slovak
- Technologie und Netzwerke
What will you do?
- Supports the infrastructure team of NFVI (network function virtualization infrastructure)
- Supports mainly the Onboarding team
- Main activities would be - re-engineering and enhancement of a simple database web front-end
What will you bring along?
- Motivation to learn and improve your skills
- A mindset of continuous learning, willingness to share knowledge and learn from others
- Ability to communicate effectively with the teams within the organization
- Ability to work remotely with teams
- International experience would be nice to have
What do you need to have?
- Basic knowledge of programming – Gitlab skills, Prometheus a plus
- You should be Student of University in Computer Science or Engineering
- English language - fluent (excellent verbal and written communication skills)
What can you expect working with us?
You will be part of an international network of experts, in areas ranging from Cloud infrastructure, Software Development, to AI and Customer Experience. You will work in an agile set-up, using a modern tech-stack.
What else we offer
- Open, friendly and international working environment
- Competitive remuneration (from 5.50 to 6 euro per hour gross)
- Option to order Multisport card (for reduced price)
Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net, s.r.o. - established within Pan IP program is a company which will pilot and manage the whole pan-European Network. From Bratislava, this company will be the first point of contact regarding all overarching matters of the national companies with respect to the pan-European Network.
Being the key entry gate for requirements towards Pan-Net portfolio, we will manage a common service production catalogue, establish new processes and operating models, combining assets and resources to create services for the national companies. To achieve all this we are building a new, cross-functional and truly international team.
Data Privacy Information and Consent with Processing of Personal Data
By replying to the job offer, I hereby grant company Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o. with its registered seat at Jarabinková 1, 821 09 Bratislava, Slovakia, ID no. (IČO): 48 129 178 (the “Company”) the consent with processing of my personal data in the following scope: academic title, name, surname, photography, contact details (e-mail address, address, phone number), information about achieved education, previous working experience, other information that are included in my CV/motivation letter, and so for the purpose of participation in a selection process for the job position that I am applying for. This consent is granted for definite period of 6 months.
My personal data will not be subject to automated decision making and profiling. My personal data will be provided only to the following recipients within Deutsche Telekom AG Group: Deutsche Telekom Services Europe GmbH, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany; Deutsche Telekom Services Europe Romania S.R.L., 319G Splaiul Independentei, Bucharest, Romania; Deutsche Telekom AG, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany. My personal data will not be transferred to third countries.
In connection with the processing of my personal data the Company provides me with the following information:
Please be informed that you have the following rights: (i) to request access to your personal data, (ii) to correct your personal data, (iii) to delete your personal data, (iv) to limit the processing of your personal data, (v) to object processing of your personal data, (vi) to the portability of your personal data, (vii) to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, (viii) to withdraw your consent with processing. Please note that processing of personal data is prerequisite for participation in selection process. If you do not provide us with your consent, or if you withdraw your consent during the selection process, we cannot process your personal data and thus you cannot participate in the selection process for concrete job position.
Contact for provision of additional information about the protection and processing of your personal data is: email@example.com. Additional information about data privacy you can find on the following link.