Technical Lead (Budapest)
- IT Services Hungary Szolgáltató Kft.
- Budapest, Ungarn
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
IT- / TK-Entwicklung
IT- / TK-Projekte
- Coordinates the service delivery activities between the organizational units and controls their work in the interest of contract fulfillment.
- Introduces and applies the appropriate tools of service management (e.g. monitoring, process support, etc).
- Is familiar with and applies the techniques of managing projects, customers and suppliers.
- Monitors the potential risks of the projects and strives to reduce them. Handles emerging problems and conflicts professionally and with a great autonomy.
- Provides colleagues with professional guidance and coaching in connection with developing solutions, fulfilling contracts and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Takes part in developing and improving processes, and setting priorities.
- May lead a small professional team.
- Frequent communication with the customer(s)
- English B2
- German B2
- IT background
- PM knowledge
- ITIL - especially service management
- customer oriented attitude
- Negotiation & Sales Skill
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.