Technical Process Specialist - Risk Manager (Pécs)
- IT Services Hungary Szolgáltató Kft.
- Pécs, Ungarn
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- IT- / TK-Betrieb
- Situation analysis: Ensures a complete and continuous assessment of risks and measures, linked to financial impact and forecasting.
- Analyzing and handling IT security and operational risks, threat potential (Risk matrix, heatmap, major problems).
- Providing and communicaton of Risk reporting.
- Central Role: Collaborate with Finance Manager, Service Manager, Operation Manager.
- Provide support for security SPOC's, within organization.
- Active participation in elimination of information security risks related to given environment, in the corporate information security risk management tool (ISRM)
- Contribution and support to internal/external/customer audits on demand.
- Ensure organizational information flow, regarding implementation of critical updates and known vulnerabilities.
- Support and consult the Security Management of the other departments to address global security issues/gaps, risks.
- Takes part in projects related to security/risk topics.
- ESARIS know-how
- Vulnerability management (VAM)
- Language knowledge: German, English
- Solid general IT knowledge
- Basic ITIL processes: Incident / Problem / Change / Configuration Management
- ISO-standards (ISO 9001 / ISO 20000 / ISO 27001 / ISO 22301)
- Analytical skills in order to assess information and identify potential risks.
- Problem-solving skills to be able to determine how to reduce the identified risks.
- Communication skills to develop clear protocols, inform management about potential risk issues and relay information about policy changes effectively.
- Business skills/view to be able to consider business goals and objectives when determining how IT systems should operate or what guidelines should be in place to protect the company.
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.