Technical Product Manager for SLA, operational KPIs and Sustainability (English)
- Drive technical & operational negotiations of service contracts with supplier
- Including but not limited to conditions for services, operational penalties, ticket priorities, reaction and resolution times
- Understand the changing demand on service contract and operational support services
- Development and maintenance of operational Service requirements and demands considering the changing environment in networks, for all network areas
- Alignment of the operational Service requirements for different products across the DT footprint
- Create knowledge and awareness on sustainability and circularity topics towards supplier
- Maintenance of product specific sustainability requirements and demands considering for all Hardware in all network areas
- Drive negotiation of sustainability aspects during sourcing projects
- Including but not limited to lifecycle assessment, circular economy principles, ecological design and packaging
- review supplier submissions related to Environmental Social Governance (ESG) and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Assessment and identification of improvements for product sustainability of supplier products considering the
You have …
- … experience with technical negotiations
- … a track record of leading technical projects incl. stakeholder management
- … fun in shaping the way of collaboration of DT with their suppliers and service partners
- … a good knowledge in the following areas:
- SLA and SLA related KPIs
- Measurement and tracking of operational KPIs
- Mobile and fixed network setup
- … knowledge in sustainability lifecycle Assessment
- Including but not limited to circular economy principles, ecological design and packaging
- … excellent communication skills incl. methodological competence in cooperation with internal and external partners
- … experience within telecommunication business
- … profound Project Management skills
- … willingness to learn & grow and make the world “greener” then today
In best case you have …
- … expertise and experience in development of technology supplier ESG evaluation criteria
Was wir bieten
So fern und doch so nah - in unserem internationalen Arbeitsumfeld gehört die Arbeit über Ländergrenzen hinweg zum Alltag.
This position is open in the following countries:
We, Technology Delivery International, are looking for an End 2 End designer for Mobile Networks, responsible for creating and aligning technical implementations across all DT Natcos.
We take care on Environmental Social Governance and responsibility and searching for support of our team taking care on SLA and sustainability aspects of supplier products.
Hence if service level concepts, KPI & penalty negotiations as well as product sustainability is triggering you, you shall apply.
Data Privacy Information and Consent with Processing of Personal Data
Please be informed that by replying to the job offer, the company Deutsche Telekom Cloud Services s.r.o. with its registered seat at Ružová dolina 6, 821 08 Bratislava, Slovakia, ID no. (IČO): 48 129 178 (the “Company”) will process your personal data in the following scope: academic title, name, surname, photography, contact details (e-mail address, address, phone number), information about achieved education, previous working experience, other information that are included in your CV/motivation letter, information obtained during the online assessment, and so for the purpose of participation in a selection process for the job position that you are applying for.
Your personal data will be processed for the period of 6 months. Legal basis for processing of your personal data is the legitimate interest of the Company under art. 6(1)(f) of GDPR to select the right candidate for the vacant position from all job applicants. Please note that processing of personal data is prerequisite for participation in selection process. If you do not provide us with your data, you cannot participate in the selection process for concrete job position. Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision making and profiling.
Your personal data will be provided only to the following recipients within belonging to Deutsche Telekom AG Group. You can find the information about entities belonging to Deutsche Telekom AG Group on the following link. [LP1] : Deutsche Telekom Services Europe GmbH, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany; Deutsche Telekom Business Services S.R.L., 319G Splaiul Independentei, Bucharest, Romania; Deutsche Telekom AG, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany. If you participate in online assessment, your personal data may be transferred also to the USA to HireVue Inc., 10876 S River Front Pkwy Ste 600 South Jordan, Utah 84095, United States, and so based on EU standard contractual clauses and additional safeguards.
With respect to the processing of your personal data you have the following rights: (i) to request access to your personal data, (ii) to correct your personal data, (iii) to erase your personal data, (iv) to limit the processing of your personal data, (v) to object processing of your personal data, (vi) to the portability of your personal data, (vii) to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, (viii) to withdraw your consent with processing, if granted.
Depending on the location, where the position for which you apply is open, your data will be processed by the respective local Cloud Services entity as a controller. The respective Cloud Services entity is one of the following entities:
- For positions in Greece: Deutsche Telekom Cloud Services EE, having its seat at Fragkoklisias str. 9, 15125 Marousi of Attica, Athens, Greece
- For positions in Romania: Deutsche Telekom Cloud Services S.R.L. having its seat at B-dul. Dimitrie Pompei nr. 9-9A, Iride Business Park Cladirea 20, Floor 3, Sector 2, Bucharest, Romania
- For positions in Croatia: Deutsche Telekom Cloud Services d.o.o. having its seat at Radnicka cesta 21, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
- For positions in Hungary: Deutsche Telekom Cloud Services Kft. having its seat at 1117 Budapest, Infopark sétány 3, Hungary
- For positions in Poland Deutsche Telekom Cloud Services Sp. z o.o. having its seat at ul. Marynarska 12, 02-674 Warsaw, Poland.
All other information about processing of your data provided above apply regardless of Cloud Services entity as controller.
Contact for provision of additional information about the protection and processing of your personal data is:
- Slovakia: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Greece: email@example.com
- Romania: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Croatia: email@example.com
- Hungary: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Poland: email@example.com
Contact for provision of additional information about the protection and processing of your personal data is: firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional information about data privacy you can find on the following link.
Mit dem Klick auf "Jetzt bewerben" wird die Online-Bewerbung gestartet.
Konto vorhanden? Dann einfach mit E-Mail-Adresse und Passwort einloggen. Ist noch kein Konto vorhanden, lässt sich dieses mit Klick auf "Richten Sie sich ein Benutzerkonto ein" schnell anlegen.
Unser Bewerbungsformular lässt sich in wenigen Minuten ausfüllen. Dokumente hochladen, persönliche Daten angeben und stellenspezifische Fragen beantworten - schon kann die Bewerbung abgeschickt werden.
Wir freuen uns - die Bewerbung ist bei uns eingegangen. Den Erhalt bestätigen wir per E-Mail.