Technical Product owner/ Product manager
What will you do?
- Development of innovative product vision based on customer experience and understanding customer pain-points, e.g. building up a top-notch content recommendation engine for our TV products across Europe
- Leading an agile development Team in the role as an agile Product owner and delivering the team’s commitment.
- Within the team bridging across business, customer experience and technology to achieve the best product experience.
- Application of creative methods such as design thinking
- Manage the roadmaps e.g for the recommendation engine within the TV product
- Strong stakeholder management
- Alignment with other development teams in the project (near and off-shore)
- Manage the backlog (e.g. recommendation engine), define product requirements
- Schedule sprints and prioritize what should be shipped next.
- Work closely with the AI-based development team to build new features
- Support continuous product discovery and lean product decisions.
What will you bring along?
- Motivation to build products that delight our customers
- A mindset of continuous learning, willingness to share knowledge and learn from others
- Ability to innovate and find solutions to complex problems
- A perfect balance between being a strong individual contributor and an empathic team player
- Ability to communicate effectively with different stakeholders in the company
What do you need to have?
- 3 years + of practical product management experience (preferably: TV or "recommendation engine" experience)
- Holistic understanding and know-how for all components and aspects of product development in agile teams, clearly understanding the PO role, scrum and other agile methods.
- Passionate about customer experience, willingness to understand customer pain-points, being able to prioritize the development work based on value for the customer
- Solid technical understanding (incl. AI/Data) and have successfully worked in an agile environment.
- Ability drive complex strategic initiatives and align a team towards common goals.
- Be able to easily transition between company strategies and daily team efforts.
- Have a strong analytical mindset that helps derive insights from data
- Have excellent communication skills and you fluently speak English (German is a plus).
- Experience in leading and working with distributed product development teams & process, from exploration/discovery to full production launch
- Technology and business degree and educational background.
What can you expect working with us?
We take a long-term commitment when it comes to our employees. You will develop your career working in one or more innovation projects of Deutsche Telekom Group, exploring the latest trends and technologies which enable the product development process. You will grow not only your knowledge, but also your network, by interacting with a wide group of experts in areas such as Software Development, AI and Customer Experience.
Was wir bieten
So fern und doch so nah - in unserem internationalen Arbeitsumfeld gehört die Arbeit über Ländergrenzen hinweg zum Alltag.
Do you want work in one of the best engineering teams in the tech industry?
If yes, join us at the Innovation Hub at Deutsche Telekom, a center of excellence where 300+ enthusiastic people shape the future of telecommunication, working on innovative and agile projects to create an extraordinary customer experience.
We are growing our team in Athens and we are looking for a highly motivated product owner, with a focus on recommendation systems for our innovation projects. Whether it’s the voicification, hyper-personalization, or simply the connection of our services at home, our goal is to create meaningful experiences for our customers. We are working with cutting-edge technology including modern architecture, data-driven solutions, with API-first approach which lets each project think and act as a tech start-up.
About the Team
You will be part of a cross-functional team in AI One Conversation project which plans to personalize & individualize customer interaction for Deutsche Telekom’s customers across different touchpoints (e.g. Website, App, Call Center, in-shop, TV product, etc.). AI One conversation is the tool for extensive customer experience with predictive, proactive and personalized responses to all our customers.
We are working with cutting-edge technology including modern architecture for 360-degree contextualized information about our customers, including what they did on our websites, in the apps, what they talked about with our call center or customer care, etc., to really “know” our customers and be able to better individualize our interaction for them.
Mit dem Klick auf "Jetzt bewerben" wird die Online-Bewerbung gestartet.
Konto vorhanden? Dann einfach mit E-Mail-Adresse und Passwort einloggen. Ist noch kein Konto vorhanden, lässt sich dieses mit Klick auf "Richten Sie sich ein Benutzerkonto ein" schnell anlegen.
Unser Bewerbungsformular lässt sich in wenigen Minuten ausfüllen. Dokumente hochladen, persönliche Daten angeben und stellenspezifische Fragen beantworten - schon kann die Bewerbung abgeschickt werden.
Wir freuen uns - die Bewerbung ist bei uns eingegangen. Den Erhalt bestätigen wir per E-Mail.