Technical Project Coordinator- Configuration Management area (Budapest)
- IT Services Hungary
- Budapest, Ungarn
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- IT- / TK-Projekte
- Participation in international Service Asset and Configuration Management (SACM) communities and migration projects. Identification and evaluation of risks for the concerned Swiss organizations. Set up a plan in collaboration with Swiss stakeholders to mitigate them, conduct the SACM actions
- Contributes to the quality assurance process, standardization. Ensure the compatibility of Swiss practices with international T-Systems standards.
- Ensure the smooth operation of the Service Asset and Configuration Management (SACM) process for the Swiss organisation.
- Supporting customer on-boarding projects
- Monitoring of the operation of the tools and connected interfaces, acting on any service interruption, incidents
- Development and implementation of internal measures to increase data quality, SLA compliance, process completeness and automation.
- Ad-hoc reporting from the Configuration Management tools, analysis of the extracted data, tracking of corrections
- Providing tool support in form of account management, user trainings and consultancy
- BSc or MSc degree in IT or relevant area.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in similar field, ICT support experience is welcome
- ITIL know-how
- Project Management Skills
- SQL, XML competence
- Database experience is an advantage
- Fluent English, intermediate German
IT Services Hungary is the biggest ICT employer of Hungary, the subsidiary company of T-Systems International. Our company uniquely offers the whole portfolio of ICT-service. Our centres in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged satisfy our international clients in systemintegrational and operational fields, but in our wide offer you can also find all the widely used software and hardware platforms of SAP system services as well as distant and local server operation, network management and supervision. The appreciation of our work is shown by winning the „Investor of the Year” award both in 2008 and 2015. In the year 2014/15 „Employer of the Year” (National Champion) award was also collected by us. Since 2014 the company has been a multiple Superbrands award winner, and IT Business gave us the title: „The Most Successful ICT enterprise” in 2017.
We are looking for experienced professionals as a still developing and broadening company!