Technical Project Coordinator- Configuration Management area (Budapest)
- IT Services Hungary Szolgáltató Kft.
- Budapest, Ungarn
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- IT- / TK-Projekte
- Participation in international Service Asset and Configuration Management (SACM) communities and migration projects. Identification and evaluation of risks for the concerned Swiss organizations. Set up a plan in collaboration with Swiss stakeholders to mitigate them, conduct the SACM actions
- Contributes to the quality assurance process, standardization. Ensure the compatibility of Swiss practices with international T-Systems standards.
- Ensure the smooth operation of the Service Asset and Configuration Management (SACM) process for the Swiss organisation.
- Supporting customer on-boarding projects
- Monitoring of the operation of the tools and connected interfaces, acting on any service interruption, incidents
- Development and implementation of internal measures to increase data quality, SLA compliance, process completeness and automation.
- Ad-hoc reporting from the Configuration Management tools, analysis of the extracted data, tracking of corrections
- Providing tool support in form of account management, user trainings and consultancy
- BSc or MSc degree in IT or relevant area.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in similar field, ICT support experience is welcome
- ITIL know-how
- Project Management Skills
- SQL, XML competence
- Database experience is an advantage
- Fluent English, intermediate German
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.