Technical Project Manager (SD-WAN) (Szeged)
- Deutsche Telekom IT & Telecommunications Hungary Kft.
- Szeged, Ungarn
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 3-5 years
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- English, German
IT- / TK-Beratung
IT- / TK-Projekte
Technologie und Netzwerke
Assurance for Fulfillment of Quality Goals of new Product Offer 'SD-WAN' by driving the standardization, improving of Problem Management Process, Ameliorations for the Solution and Product Design.
- Project Management tasks for IntraSelect new Product Offer Software Defined - Wide Area Network.
- Supporting Customer Audits, coordination of the key players for implementation of Zero Outage Strategy with IntraSelect SD-WAN.
- Working on the backlog of the Tribe IntraSelect.
- Strengthen the Zero Outage capability towards potential and existing customer SD-WAN Solutions
- Excellent German and intermediate English language knowledge
- Experience in project management (hands-on experience in agile projects is necessary) and openness to go deeper in telecommunication (sector/technologies/solutions)
- Strong experience in telecommunication sector and openness to work in an agile PM environment
- Can work independently and responsibly
- Resilience and ability to coordinate simultaneous tasks and solve complex problems
- Systematic thinking, precise and reliable way of working
- Excellent communication skills including assertiveness
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.