Test Automation Engineer (ImageMaster)
- Deutsche Telekom IT RUS OOO
Sankt Petersburg, Russland
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 3-5 years
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- IT- / TK-Entwicklung
ImageMaster is Enterprise Content Management solution that covers the entire functional spectrum of document management and is integrated with SAP, SharePoint, Exchange.
There are more than 100 customers including largest automotive, aviation, logistic and banking companies, more than 120Tb of stored documents.
Team in Saint-Petersburg takes part in development, component and system test, documentation writing.
Used technologies are: Jave EE, EJB, CDI, JSF, Web Services (SOAP and REST)
Test: Java, JUnit 5, Selenium, Docker, Soap and Rest
Process: Agile process - SCRUM with modifications.
- Test automation for SOAP and REST services with Java
- Analyze and document defects, verify fixes
- Analyze and document test results
- Environment preparation in co-operation with infrastructure team
- Manual test execution during release sprints (part time, minor topic)
- Scrum meetings: daily, review, retrospective, planning
- Experience in test automation (at least 2 years with JVM stack)
- Decent knowledge of Java platform
- OOP and software design principles know-how
- Hands-on experience with JIRA
- Experience and interest in infrastructure topics: environment set up, installations, etc
- English: at least Intermediate
Nice to have:
- Basic understanding of web-based protocols and data formats (HTTP, REST, SOAP, JSON, XML)
- Basic understanding of CI/CD pipelines and experience with Jenkins
- Experience with clarification and refinement of the requirements
Schwerbehinderte Menschen werden bei gleicher Eignung vorrangig berücksichtigt.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.