СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
Test Automation Engineer (IoT)
- T-Systems RUS
Sankt Petersburg, Russland
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 1-3 years
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- English, Russian
- IT- / TK-Entwicklung
- Cloud infrastructure provided by Microsoft Azure IoT Hub
- Platform orchestration by Kubernetes
- Technology stack: Java, Node.JS, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Angular, Vue.JS
The specification is stored in Confluence, we do Scrum and create User Stories in Jira with support of Xray Test Management plugin.
To describe requirements and test cases we use BDD with Cucumber.
CI/CD is implemented with GitLab.
IoT Hub is an all-in-one solution based on micro-service architecture, that provides ability to manage smart devices. Fundamental idea is to standardize interfaces of control and take upon itself all the complexity of integration with various IoT platforms and mobile operators services. Consequently IoT Hub is a universal point of entry for our clients, that provides a comprehensive REST API. Join us if you would like to be at the origins of the IoT future.
Full circle E2E (API + UI) testing in a Scrum team
- English A2/B1
- Basic knowledge of OOP (priority to Java/Groovy)
- Experience with Selenium-based testing
- Experience with REST API testing
- Understanding of Git basic concepts
Nice to have:
- Good knowledge of BDD (Behavior Driven Development)
- Experience with Spock test framework
- Experience with Jira XRay
- Experience with GitLab
- Team player
Schwerbehinderte Menschen werden bei gleicher Eignung vorrangig berücksichtigt.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.