Test automation engineer (mShop)
- Deutsche Telekom IT RUS OOO
Sankt Petersburg, Russland
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 1-3 years
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- English, Russian
- IT- / TK-Entwicklung
We are searching for a Senior Fullstack Automation QA in mShop project.
The project is a number of web-applications that are used in sales organizations to serve the customers of Deutsche Telekom. The main application is installed on all the tablet PCs of Telekom Shops all around the whole Germany (ca. 800 shops). It is used by sales people which work on tablet PCs to serve customers.
The main application is based on a multi-tier Java-architecture with few tens of Kotlin and Java/Spring-based REST-services on backend side, and SPA on web frontend side, implemented using HTML 5, CSS 3 and Angular. For CI\CD we employ Gitlab CI, Docker, Openshift. Development process is Scrum.
The project size including development, testing, analysis is about 70 people located in St.Petersburg and Germany.
In Russia, we have 5 scrum teams, each team consists of backend-, frontend-developers and testers, as well as integrators. Product Owners and part of the analysts are in Germany. Practically all the scrum ceremonies are conducted in English by means of remote conferencing. Roughly every 3rd month we travel to Germany for demos and planning.
We recommend this position to you, if you are interested in the tasks below:
- to use, maintain and improve existing Backend (based on self-implemented test engine written on Java, TestNG, Gradle, Allure and Git Pipelines) and Frontend test framework (based on Java, Maven, TestNG, Selenium, Atlas, Allure, Bamboo);
- to be responsible for technical and process improvements to keep autotests stable;
- to help Scrum team to improve their automation skills and find proper solutions;
- to support teams with their daily automation tasks in periods of high load;
- to face with all kind of mock data (JSON, XML, MQ).
We are expecting from you:
- Good Java skills (including streams and lambdas);
- Ability to understand complex application logic from specifications;
- Experience in integration testing of multi component systems, finding the issues between several components;
- Experience in REST and SOAP services testing, in webservice automation testing;
- Test design: writing test cases based on business requirements and architecture design documents;
- Good communication skills in English;
- SQL, Git.
Would be your plus:
- Experience in setting up test frameworks in projects;
- Experience in setting up CI process;
- Experience in mentoring.
Schwerbehinderte Menschen werden bei gleicher Eignung vorrangig berücksichtigt.
Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions is a part of Deutsche Telekom, one of the biggest European telecommunications companies. Deutsche Telekom has different international subsidiaries in more than 40 countries with over 210 000 employees. Point of production in Russia was founded in 1995, and now it works on challenging projects for such customers as T-Mobile, Shell, Mercedes-Benz, BMW, MAN, DHL, Continental, SBB (Swiss Federal Railways).