СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
Test Automation Engineer
- T-Systems RUS
- Sankt Petersburg, Russland
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 1-3 года
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- Английский, Немецкий, Русский
- IT- / TK-Entwicklung
We are a joined (Russia + Switzerland) product team! Our product (NOVA) is a new generation of ticketing systems for Swiss public transportation companies.
Main goals of our product are:
• Let passengers make a whole trip with single best price ticket (and not to care about transport companies, means of transportation, set of products, etc);
• Let Swiss transport companies (~250) sell to their customers any products they want.
Our project is one of the leading in Europe and it was proved by Swiss digital economy award committee https://www.digitaleconomyaward.ch/de/sieger2018/sbb
NOVA is a high load distributed SAAS platform hosted in a private cloud with a continuously evolved eco-system around.
Today we are selling more than 60% of all transport tickets in Switzerland (~300’000 tickets per day) and this number keeps growing.
We’re using the best modern and proved technologies such as:
• Java 11;
• Spring (Boot/Data/Security);
• Oracle, Elasticsearch, Hazelcast;
• OpenShift, Docker;
• NewRelic, Splunk;
• Atlassian Stack: Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence;
• Backend testing (SOA-architecture, SOAP/REST web services, microservices Java Spring, Oracle, Unix);
• Writing new auto-tests, regression support;
• Adding new functional \ support of existing test framework based on SOAPUI. Technologies:
o Local test run: SOAPUI, groovy;
o CI : Jenkins2, pipeline, mvn, gradle, testNG;
o Regression runs stored in DB: Hibernate, Oracle;
o Regression reporter\analyzer: SpringBoot, Angular 7, ELK.
• Run tests. Analyze results.
• Basic QA skills in testing web applications;
• Experienced in JAVA or other high-level programming language enough, to write telegramBot;
• SOAP knowledge (wsdl, request, response, validation);
• Experienced in REST API enough, to get your name and surname from Vkontakte using rest API without any browser;
• English skills enough for oral and written communications.
Will be a plus:
• Jenkins experience (understanding how Jenkins jobs work, pipeline);
• Experience with GIT;
• SQL, XPath/XQuery;
• Experienced in linux enough for:
o Find and replace strings in file;
o interaction with system processes. (grep, kill);
• Experience in writing test frameworks;
• Experience in JIRA, Confluence;
• Experience in Groovy;
• German language.
Java, Groovy, soapUI , SQL, Xpath, Jenkins, pipeline, testNG, Junit, JIRA, linux, shell, tomcat, SOAP, REST
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.