UX/UI Designer (IoT)
- Deutsche Telekom IT RUS OOO
Sankt Petersburg, Russland
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 1-3 years
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- English, Russian
- IT- / TK-Entwicklung
- Cloud infrastructure provided by Microsoft Azure IoT Hub
- Platform orchestration by Kubernetes
- Technology stack: Java, Node.JS, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Angular, Vue.JS
The specification is stored in Confluence, we do Scrum and create User Stories in Jira with support of Xray Test Management plugin.
To describe requirements and test cases we use BDD with Cucumber.
CI/CD is implemented with GitLab.
Team will not be staffed directly just for one project.
Team will be staffed as a front-end focused team to first of all create a common design style guide including a component library for developers and to support other teams/products with migration to it.
Furthermore there is the task to design and implement the IoT Solution Builder. This is a tool that displays all our IoT capabilities and enables our customers to combine them.
Expectation is that the team will stay together for a longer period of time and supports migration of accelerators as well as works on topics within IoT Hub.
- Identify customers’ needs and problems, and find a way to address them
- Conduct research and test hypotheses
- Design information architecture and describe use cases
- Create interactive prototypes
- Develop a new design system for T-Labs products (web, mobile and desktop apps and more)
- Design new features, and re-design existing features
- Drive design in accord with principles of user-centered design
- Communicate and collaborate closely with other UX and UI specialists, product owners and developers
- Oversee the development process to ensure compliance with the established UI and UX principles and best practices
- At least 2 years in a UI/UX or related role
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Solid knowledge and deep understanding of usability and UX design principles
- Portfolio showcasing designs, prototypes and implemented projects
- English language suitable for daily communication with foreign colleagues (Intermediate+)
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with current prototyping tools and graphic design software
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge of iOS and Android guidelines
- Basic knowledge of engineering, cognitive and behavioral psychologies
Schwerbehinderte Menschen werden bei gleicher Eignung vorrangig berücksichtigt.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.