- Server Operating Systems Support Teams and assure 24x7x365 coverage with properly trained and effective support personnel.
- Provide leadership during service impacting events. Work with teams to provide quick Incident Response, Root Cause Analysis, and Incident Review and follow-up Reporting.
- Provide regular status reports and project information to the Management team including regular trends and statistics of the Wintel infrastructure overall health.
- Work with Management and Vendors to ensure maintenance and contracts are current and the infrastructure is supportable.
- Collect and present data for reporting, technical direction, and capacity planning.
- Assist the technical staff where necessary in the management of a multi-site enterprise infrastructure environment, including disaster recovery and business continuity.
- Assist in Training and Mentoring staff.
- Must have enterprise Windows experience including Active Directory and clustering, as well as a working knowledge of Cloud and VMWare technologies.
- 7+ years of experience in I.S. comprised of Operating System Support, Network Communications, Application Integration, Monitoring and Alerting, Anti-Virus, and Operational Process development and control.
- Experience in managing technical staff, consultants, and/or contractors.
- Experience in managing Projects and Project Teams. Project management skills helpful.
- Experience in high availability, 24/7/365 virtualized infrastructures.
- Able to solve problems using a methodical and logical approach.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Must be flexible to work occasional overtime on short notice.
- Available to be on-call during off-hours.
Schwerbehinderte Menschen werden bei gleicher Eignung vorrangig berücksichtigt.
T-Systems – digitalization partner of corporations. Shape the digital future – with us. Working for globally leading companies for more than 25 years. With locations in more than 20 countries and around 38,000 employees (2019), T-Systems is one of the world's leading IT service providers and suppliers of digital services. T-Systems supports more than 1,000 clients, including all DAX 30 companies in Germany and 100 of the Fortune 500 companies globally. Our clients come from all regions and sectors, including the automotive industry, retail trade, logistics and transport sector, and healthcare. As a subsidiary of Deutsche Telekom, T-Systems provides all important building blocks for innovative information technology and digitalization. This includes development, implementation, integration, and sale of private and public IT infrastructures and applications, including strategic digitalization and the transformation solutions that accompany this. We also provide consultancy services, drawing from our deep knowledge of the industry and with the help of over 4,000 SAP experts around the world. It doesn’t matter when or where you work. It’s about doing work that matters and we believe each and every one of you can move society forward. That’s why we will do everything to ensure that you have all the possibilities to do so through a supportive network, great technology, a new-work environment and the freedom to work autonomously. We support you to constantly grow both personally and professionally, so that you can leave a remarkable footprint in society. Are you someone that will not stop moving society forward? That is passionate about what they do, wants to constantly learn new skills and build a network that can change everything? Be the one that shouts: #IWILLNOTSTOP until everyone can take part in the digital opportunities of now.
Mit dem Klick auf "Jetzt bewerben" wird die Online-Bewerbung gestartet.
Konto vorhanden? Dann einfach mit E-Mail-Adresse und Passwort einloggen. Ist noch kein Konto vorhanden, lässt sich dieses mit Klick auf "Richten Sie sich ein Benutzerkonto ein" schnell anlegen.
Unser Bewerbungsformular lässt sich in wenigen Minuten ausfüllen. Dokumente hochladen, persönliche Daten angeben und stellenspezifische Fragen beantworten - schon kann die Bewerbung abgeschickt werden.
Wir freuen uns - die Bewerbung ist bei uns eingegangen. Den Erhalt bestätigen wir per E-Mail.