Data Scientist / Cloud
This position is open in the following countries:
Your main tasks include:
- Analyzing and assessing complex data sets using advanced analytics methods on the latest data platforms preparing reports in complex task area
- Analyzing, assessing, and evaluating data structures and processes; developing viable and effective data models
- Using machine learning techniques to integrate analysis results into existing solutions and business processes
- Identifying trends, patterns, predictive models
- Preparing cost cases and techno-economic evaluations
- Applying data transformation techniques: for example, data enrichment, blending and expansion, filtering, and consolidation
- Devising and presenting decision-making proposals and recommended courses of action
- Being involved in the development of assessment and steering tools for various data sources to provide the data records required
- Managing complex projects
What do you need to have?
- University degree in computer science or comparable qualification
- You can demonstrate several years of experience in business or IT architecture management
- Detailed knowledge of the market, technology and competitive environment in the information technology and telecommunications sector, including digital transformation.
- Experience in IT project management and agile development methods Basic knowledge in Java or other programming languages
- Knowledge of Big Data Technologies (SAS)
Was wir bieten
So fern und doch so nah - in unserem internationalen Arbeitsumfeld gehört die Arbeit über Ländergrenzen hinweg zum Alltag.
Who we are?
At TDI (Technology Delivery International), technology is what connects us. In the challenging world of technology, we need experts getting the best out of the people and the projects they oversee to face the biggest challenges on our way to become the leading digital telco.
Our products and services range from cloud native platforms to virtualized/cloudified TelCo network functions and affect thousands of people in today’s connected world. We provide the best-in-class technology solutions and products to the Deutsche Telekom footprint in the European market and through the close collaboration with our local entities, we cater for millions of customers.
As a Data Scientist you analyse and evaluate complex data sets using advanced analytics methods to determine trends, patterns, and forecast models.
Data privacy information and consent with processing of personal data
Please be informed that by replying to the job offer, the company Deutsche Telekom Cloud Services EPE. with its registered seat at 9 Fragkoklisias Str., 15125, Marousi of Attica, ID no. 134112901000 / 300378 (the “Company”) will process, as a controller, your personal data in the following scope: academic title, name, surname, photography, contact details (e-mail address, address, phone number), information about achieved education, previous working experience, other information that are included in your CV/motivation letter, information obtained during the online assessment, and so for the purpose of participation in a selection process for the job position that you are applying for.
Your personal data will be processed for the period of 6 months. Legal basis for processing of your personal data is the legitimate interest of the Company under art. 6(1)(f) of GDPR to select the right candidate for the vacant position from all job applicants. Please note that processing of personal data is prerequisite for participation in selection process. If you do not provide us with your data, you cannot participate in the selection process for concrete job position. Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision making and profiling.
Your personal data will be provided only to the following recipients belonging to Deutsche Telekom AG Group. You can find the information about entities belonging to Deutsche Telekom AG Group on the following link. If you participate in online assessment, your personal data may be transferred also to the USA to HireVue Inc., 10876 S River Front Pkwy Ste 600 South Jordan, Utah 84095, United States, and so based on EU standard contractual clauses and additional safeguards.
With respect to the processing of your personal data you have the following rights: (i) to request access to your personal data, (ii) to correct your personal data, (iii) to erase your personal data, (iv) to limit the processing of your personal data, (v) to object processing of your personal data, (vi) to the portability of your personal data, (vii) to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, (viii) to withdraw your consent with processing, if granted.
Contact for provision of additional information about the protection and processing of your personal data is email@example.com. Additional information about data privacy you can find on the following link.
Mit dem Klick auf "Jetzt bewerben" wird die Online-Bewerbung gestartet.
Konto vorhanden? Dann einfach mit E-Mail-Adresse und Passwort einloggen. Ist noch kein Konto vorhanden, lässt sich dieses mit Klick auf "Richten Sie sich ein Benutzerkonto ein" schnell anlegen.
Unser Bewerbungsformular lässt sich in wenigen Minuten ausfüllen. Dokumente hochladen, persönliche Daten angeben und stellenspezifische Fragen beantworten - schon kann die Bewerbung abgeschickt werden.
Wir freuen uns - die Bewerbung ist bei uns eingegangen. Den Erhalt bestätigen wir per E-Mail.