СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
DevOps Engineer (ASF)
- T-Systems RUS
- Sankt Petersburg, Russland
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 1-3 years
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- English, Russian
- IT- / TK-Entwicklung
We are searching for experienced DevOps engineer to join our System team of ASF project.
ASF - the API Service Factory, is a new project in Deutsche Telekom IT, that is designed to decouple IT systems in the company and provide a new way to build new modern applications, by implementing a set of API services.
We deliver a holistic API approach according to TM Forum, using the Harmonized API layer.
- Drive API & Service Development in DT IT
- Drive Standardization in API & Service Development
- Develop and manage APIs & Services for Canvases when required, especially when more than 1 Backend System is needed for 1 API
Services are developed using modern technology stack, e.g. Springboot, Quarkus, OpenFaas, K8S. AWS is selected as the cloud provider.
The project works according to SAFe, our ART consists at the moment of 7 international Dev teams, and the System team
- Good knowledge of docker and kubernetes
- Experience with AWS platform (or at least similar one)
- Python or other scripting language
- Good communication skills
- English B1
Nice to have:
- Experience with Postgresql DB
- Experience with Java web applications
- Experience with Openshift
- Knowledge of Helm or Kustomize
Schwerbehinderte Menschen werden bei gleicher Eignung vorrangig berücksichtigt.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.