СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
DevOps with MS Azure (DaiVB)
- T-Systems RUS
Sankt Petersburg, Russland
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 1-3 года
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- Английский, Русский
IT- / TK-Entwicklung
IT- / TK-Betrieb
IT- / TK-Projekte
Our project is a modern cloud Connected Car platform for one of the most biggest Germany car manufacturer.
Our solution makes able to manage the car from the mobile phone - observe status, turn on/off car systems (light, engine), track location and observe car health.
The soluution is already in production and thousands of car owners are using it.
To support the growing ammount of users and increase of feature, we are looking for Azure specialists.
You will manage and develop the cloud environment and support the development team.
- Engineer and automate our cloud environments for security, reliability and scale;
- Build monitoring and observability solutions to ensure overall system health ( Grafana, Prometheus, Appdynamics…);
- Optimize robust CI/CD pipelines for Cloud apps and data pipelines;
- Design Azure deployments based on customer requirements, best practices, and following patterns and best practices;
- Design and implement data protection options, including HA and BCP protection in Azure;
- Use the best modern tools for the job, including Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Helm.
- 2+ years SRE, DevOps or equivalent experience engineering and automating a modern cloud environment at scale, such as MS Azure;
- Proficiency with a variety of programming, scripting, and configuration languages;
- Experience designing and building custom tools and automation, such as CLIs and internal admin web apps;
- Experience with service configuration management, deployment and continuous integration tools, such as Jenkins, Terraform, Helm;
- Experience working with Docker and Kubernetes;
- English suitable for communication with foreign colleagues;
- Experience designing for observability, utilizing modern monitoring, logging, and metrics tools.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.