СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
Innovation Senior Software Developer (NodeJS)
- T-Systems RUS
- Sankt Petersburg, Russland
- Vollzeit - unbefristet
- 3-5 лет
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse:
- Английский, Русский
IT- / TK-Entwicklung
Forschung, (Produkt-) Entwicklung
Deutsche Telekom AG is a global provider for telecommunication solutions. To achieve an even higher digitization rate we utilize modern technologies like Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. Our goal is to build AI driven E2E products/software decision support engines which raise intelligence, efficiency & precision of analysis and decision. Examples of our products are: auto ML based scoring, asset optimization, recommendation engines, ML driven marketing campaign selection. Join our innovative and motivated team and apply Artificial Intelligence in an international environment. Work on exciting and fascinating projects within Deutsche Telekom AG.
- Strong track of work in industrial level software development particularly with node.js (Java Script);
- Strong Experience with data base concepts particularly Elastic Search;
- Strong experience with cloud ecosystem and deployment, microservice concepts, dockerization and kubernetes;
- Strong experience with GitLab, Jira, and DevOps concepts;
- Basic knowledge of artificial intelligence and data science, provable experience in projects involving AI is a plus;
- Familiar with Python and Python ecosystem;
- Punctual, well organized, strong attention to details, good documentation and English communication skills;
- Familiar with modern collaboration and agile concepts and tools, easy to each by phone/email.
Programming infrastruction for Machine learning cloud system.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.