2nd Level Supporter in the Field of Messaging - Trainee
- Reading the description of the problem carefully and forwarding it to the appropriate resolver team
- Monitoring the server environment and do very basic troubleshooting based on our documentation
- Working on the enduser tickets, keeping SLAs
- Starting escalation procedure in case of CBI high or Critical issues
- Improving the knowledge base
- Cooperation with other resolver teams
- German language
- Basic English language
- Willingness to study the necessary IT vocabulary
- Ongoing university studies
- A minimum of 20-25 hours of worktime every week
- Interested in IT solutions
- Self-motivated, keeps the rules and standards
- Willingness to learn IT technologies
- Not afraid to ask
- Team player
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.