СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
4005_TelIT CSO OP3_PMO
- T-Systems RUS
- Saint-Petersburg, Russia
- Job level:
- Young Professional
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Experience Required:
- 1-3 years
- Languages Required:
- English, German
- Amount of Travel:
- Functional Area:
CSO OP3 is a program containing several projects like M-Shop, TVPP etc.
Handle administrative support for and IT project in terms of:
- keeping contractual documents up-to-date
- preparing documents for HR (dealing with overtimes, vacations update), facility, IT and other departments
- supporting regular billing process
- identifying gaps/inconsistences in project reporting and eliminating them
- supporting stakeholders (project members, project leaders) with regular administrative requests
- supporting project in onboarding process
- accuracy and attention to details
- ability to analyze dependencies and remove gaps
- perfect communication with stakeholders (both engineering and management)
- prioritization and fast adaptation to changing environment Tools:
- MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Outlook (communication and planning)
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.