6-MONTH INTERNSHIP (m/f/d) Digital Products & Operations- Bonn
As an Intern, you will be part of the DP&O Team. This includes the following duties:
- You manage our digital Customer Database, providing support to internal users and advising the Product Owner
- Create the weekly publishing schedule for our Customer apps, including content management and eMail / mobile notifications
- Provide web analytics monitoring & reporting
- Define measures to improve our Tools and support our internal and external Customers
- You support the supplier/ category strategies, BuyIn’s sourcing process and sourcers with their day-to-day work
You hold a university degree in Marketing Management or Communications. You also possess the following skills and experience:
- You have strong analytical skills and the ability to summarize information and extract critical data
- You are interest in the correlation between strategy, technology and procurement
- You have good communication skills to interact inside and outside the company as well as excellent written and spoken English (German and/or French are a plus)
- Programming experience (e.g. Python or R) and Excel Power Pivots is a plus
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
What we offer
With us there are not only full-time jobs - we also offer this position on a part-time basis.
Shape the future of TelCo with us!
Join the unique environment of BuyIn, the largest procurement alliance in the TelCo world, and get ready to work in one of the most multi-cultural work settings. With sourcing projects over three continents, we negotiate 20 billion euros of spend for 45+ countries. We continuously strive to innovate for our stakeholders: 5G, IoT, AI, Cloud, and Robotics are our daily business.
With BuyIn, you will be given the opportunity to become a young procurement professional in a multicultural, fast-moving and challenging environment!
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.