6-MONTH INTERNSHIP (m/f/d) TARGET COSTING MECHANICS TARGET COSTING @PROCUREMENT
As an intern, you will support strategic projects while learning how Target Costing can increase value for money while eliminating redundancies, reducing complexity and define target-costs. In your daily activities you are responsible for teardown of mechanic telecommunication equipment and product cost calculations.
Your output will be linked to the following activities:
- Cost-Modeling of infrastructure products
- Teardown of existing mechanical products in reverse engineering
- Clustering of technical specification requirements to core function of products
- Development, organization and management of raw material and component cost trackers
- Technology trends and evolutions related to cost-per-feature
- General support of the Target Costing team in and around the TC@P Labs
- An internship project, which you will plan, stage, execute and present independently
You are studying industrial engineering or a comparable major with a link to economical engineering. You have either a professional training in a mechanics related job or accomplished the basic studies and finished a basic internship.
You also possess the following skills and experience:
- Personal interest in fixed and mobile telecommunication infrastructure products and hands-on experience
- Identify raw materials and components, understand the technical functionality of modules and group them into functionalities
- You are proficient in reading technical drawings and/or cost and activity accounting
- Experience on industrial manufacturing processes and/or extended knowledge on mechanical construction
- Analytical, problem solving skills and an ability to be pro-active with a sense of urgency
- Fluent in English, being able to communicate in German and French is a plus
What we offer
With us there are not only full-time jobs - we also offer this position on a part-time basis.
Shape the future of TelCo with us!
Join the unique environment of BuyIn, the largest procurement alliance in the TelCo world, and get ready to work in one of the most multi-cultural work settings. With sourcing projects over three continents, we negotiate 20 billion euros of spend for 45+ countries. We continuously strive to innovate for our stakeholders: 5G, IoT, AI, Cloud, and Robotics are our daily business.
With BuyIn, you will be given the opportunity to become a young procurement professional in a multicultural, fast-moving and challenging environment!
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.