- Magyar Telekom Nyrt.
- Budapest, Hungary
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Functional Area:
- Human Resources
AGILE COACH / SENIOR SCRUM MASTER
Do you have a growth mindset?
Are you experienced in agile methodologies and agile coaching?
Are you solicitous about continuous improvement?
Do you get excited about delivering real customer value?
Would you like to know several business and technology areas related to telecommunication, media entertainment or the technology behind them?
Would you like to show your versatile expertise for an outstanding compensation package?
If the answer is YES, join Europe’s biggest and most passionate Agile Coach Community
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Train squad members on agile principles
- Set up and facilitate the scrum and agile ceremonies on squad & tribe level
- Identify issues and successes of Squads. Help assess Squad members and formulate improvement opportunities for the squads, hold 1:1 conversations with Squad members
- Train junior ACs, mentor them and take part in the development of the training method
- Facilitate development of procedures for sharing knowledge and expertise within the tribe
- Mentor Squad Members, Product Owners
- Support and develop Tribe Leads and Chapter Leads (1-1 coaching, team coaching)
- Take part in quarterly planning, organize and facilitate big-room planning
- Work on continuous development and improvement of methods (together with other Agile Coaches) and incorporate them into day-to-day work of the Squads
- Support agile transformation and identify organizational impediments in collaboration with leadership
ABOUT YOU – SKILLSET “WHAT MATTERS”:
- Excellent communication skills to teach and convey messages in a professional form
- Proven skills in coaching people in the areas of development
- Experience in agile methodology
- Can-do attitude, result driven and openness to learn
- Openness to new ideas and desire to develop them together
- Strong collaborative problem solver
- Interpersonal, Influencing skills and patience
- Good sense of humor and all round good guy
ABOUT YOU – REQUIRED PROFESSIONAL BACKROUND:
- 2-5 years of experience working as a Scrum master/Agile Coach or more than 5 years experience at Agile area
- Experience in coaching and training individuals and teams in Agile concepts and practices
- Demonstrated experience at implementing different scaled Agile methodologies
- Experience in lean-agile adoption
Magyar Telekom, being Hungary’s leading ICT provider touches the lives of its customers through millions of encounters. Telephone, internet, TV and IT: we have uniquely broad ranges of high-quality and reliable services in each of these areas. We strive to diminish the distances between people by means of our innovative solutions, as well as to improve the potential of individuals, and thus the competitiveness of the country by means of our continuous developments. Our goal is to make the lives of our customers simpler, easier and more enjoyable through our services, by which we earn their trust again and again