Agile Java Developer IT (m/f/d)
- Magenta Telekom
- Vienna, Austria
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Languages Required:
- Deutsch, Englisch
- Amount of Travel:
- Functional Area:
- ICT / IT Development
Let’s get connected and develop the applications for Magenta Telekom of tomorrow!
Be part of our agile IT and join one of our motivated teams of experts to create new products and services. You enjoy working in an interdisciplinary team, supporting operations by maintaining the applications and you are open minded for new ideas and technologies? Then send us your application!
Your daily business:
- Perform in an agile framework by supporting other team members, like the product owner, software testers or other developers by pulling tasks and fulfil the team commitments
- Implement new, innovative and scalable software solutions (i.e. microservices) based on Java/Angular by continuous integration and delivery
- Create new interfaces or adapt existing ones to third-party systems
- Write and run Unit- and Integration tests (knowledge of test automation is advantageous)
- Document comprehensibly and meaningful together with architects and other developers
- Java, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud
- REST APIs, RAML, Swagger
- Hibernate, MyBatis, Oracle DB
- Openshift (Kubernetes, Docker)
- Maven, Jenkins, Git for CI
- Open minded team player, motivated and self-reliant
- Solid background in Java and agile frameworks
- Willingness to enhance your knowledge about state of the art CI/CD tools and agile methods and share it with others
- High customer orientation and analytical skills
- Excellent English, basic German skills are advantageous
Depending on your qualifications, your experience and your commitment we offer an attractive, market compliant salary of about EUR 50.000 per year.
We are Magenta.
With Magenta we shape the digital future, which creates sense and brings happiness, which is exciting and thrilling, fascinating and inspiring. Magenta is not a color or a name, but rather a vision: the ultimate promise for the digital future in Austria.
Magenta is a brand of Magenta Telekom (T-Mobile Austria). The company consists of around 2,500 employees. As part of the Deutsche Telekom Group we benefit from innovative strengths and financial stability of the Group, one of the biggest players in the telecommunication market. We make latest technology come alive and tangible, break with old habits and set new standards. To enrich and simplify the daily life of our customers.
Innovative, brave and enthusiastic employees are a crucial success factor. Therefore, we offer you many exciting opportunities. We are Magenta. You too?
Further information at: www.magenta.at/karriere