We are a team of 10 people of various focus areas (backend development, frontend development, process automation, infrastructure) working together to create the Austrian Service Automation Platform, a tool that allows the automation of processes using BPMN 2.0 modelling language, and build automated processes in that platform that support production workflows of T-Systems Austria and Switzerland (ALPINE). We have agile mindset and use various agile methodology to structure our work in a way that is helpful to us, but do not follow a strict pattern such as SCRUM in its pure form.
- Angular development as part of a small, but highly motivated team
- Development of platform frontend for Austrian “Service Automation Platform” (process automation tool): create platform frontend features that together with platform backend functions enhance user experience
- Development of Request-Forms for processes running within the platform: create request forms that allow requestors to fill in all data required to start a process within the platform. These forms can be quite complex and have dependent fields, etc., and are then uploaded into the platform as precompiled “assets”.
- Minimum 1 year working experience in Angular 6+
- Interest in sustainable coding and sustainable architecture
- Ability to collaborate in a team
- Friendly, self-motivated, goal driven personality
- English language knowledge
- German language knowledge is an advantage
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.