Application Administrator (Cloud Operation)
To support a German government contract we are seeking highly skilled Application Administrators!
The skills required are based on DevOps principles and specific toolset.
Are you up to the task?
- Drive initial system analysis based on monitoring logs
- Proactively identify system deviations
- Actively participate in the On-Call Service – 2nd level support
- Handle and drive monitoring tickets and resolve or escalate them
- Communication and coordination with parties of interest
- Write runbooks on Confluence and keep them up-to-date
- Execute deployments, inspect logging, carry out delivered solutions
- Initial analysis and triage / assist root cause analysis
- User management, Incident management, Problem management
- Catch and Dispatch
- At least 3 years of Application Administration experience
- Strong knowledge of working with Linux
- Solid network skills
- Extended Workload management experience (E.g.: Operators knowledge, Container
Lifecycle management, Patch and Config management)
- Scripting experience in one, or more programming languages
- Experience with Grafana and Prometheus
- Experience with Confluence, SM9 or Jira
- Good communication skills in English both written and verbal
Good to have:
- General knowledge about container technologies, like Podman, Docker
- Experience with automation tools like Ansible, Terraform
- Experience in DevOps environments for deployment, like Jenkins/GitLab to support CI/CD type of operation from application operation side
- Knowledge of orchestration technologies like Kubernetes, OpenShift
- Database knowledge (SQL, Elasticsearch, etc.)
IT Services Hungary is the biggest ICT employer of Hungary, the subsidiary company of T-Systems International. Our company uniquely offers the whole portfolio of ICT-service. Our centres in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged satisfy our international clients in systemintegrational and operational fields, but in our wide offer you can also find all the widely used software and hardware platforms of SAP system services as well as distant and local server operation, network management and supervision. The appreciation of our work is shown by winning the „Investor of the Year” award both in 2008 and 2015. In the year 2014/15 „Employer of the Year” (National Champion) award was also collected by us. Since 2014 the company has been a multiple Superbrands award winner, and IT Business gave us the title: „The Most Successful ICT enterprise” in 2017.
We are looking for experienced professionals as a still developing and broadening company!
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.