Application Administrator (Cloud operation)
We as the Open Telekom Cloud (OTC) Managed Services are looking for an Application Administrator to join to our operation team.
We are operating and developing services to enhance the capability of the OTC platform and provide End-to-End solutions for our customers on operating system, application, and database level.
- Taking part in the daily operation, executing maintenance and optimization activities
- Change implementation and troubleshooting of complex errors, issues in cloud based infrastructures
- Log analysis and root cause analysis of application related issues
- Ticket handling and documentation tasks
- On-call duty
- At least 3 years of Application Administration experience
- Experience regarding the operation of webservers, proxy, load balancer (Apache Tomcat, HTTP, NGINX)
- Basic level of Linux and/or Windows administration knowledge
- Automation experience (for example with Ansible or Terraform)
- Basic English and/or German knowledge
Experience and knowledge in these areas are a plus:
- Container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Elastic stack
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.