Application Administrator trainee (Debrecen)
• Certificates hardware (PC, Notebook, Printer, Scanner, MFP, Display etc.) and software components
• Creates scripts for certificated hardware
- Knowledge about Fat Clients (notebooks, PCs), printers, scanners, MFPs, peripheral devices etc.
- Knowledge about MS operating systems (Win 10, 7, Server 2008 and 2012) and standard applications (Office, Adobe etc.) including automated installation
- Software distribution system knowledge (Matrix42/Empirum and MS/SCCM)
- Knowledge about scripting languages (eg. VBScript, Powershell)
- Intermediate English knowledge
- German language knowledge
- Microsoft and/or virtualization certificates
- Willingness to learn
- Analytical mindset
- Team spirit
- Solution oriented personality
Aktív/passzív (25 éves korig) tanulói jogvszony!
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.