Looking for conscientious and engaged people with a keen interest in IT who want hands-on experience with various technologies in a multi-culture, multi-customer environment.
- Windows based application operation, solving incidents, organizing and coordinating changes
- Application and middleware support based on various technologies (like Apache Tomcat, JBoss, OpenText, Microsoft based web applications, BizTalk, working with Failover Cluster, customer applications)
- ITIL based ticket administration and documentation
- Participation in customer and vendor calls
- Providing on-call support
- Solving complex problems, doing Root Cause Analysis, performance tuning, optimization related activities
- Automation related scripting tasks
- Knowledge sharing
- College/university degree or equivalent certificates/work experience
- 1-3 years experience in a relevant IT field
- Deep knowledge of Windows (including PowerShell scripting experience)
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English and/or German
- Agile methodology knowledge (eg. SCRUM, Kanban board)
- Familiar with following tools:Confluence,JIRA,HP SM9,HP AM,Service Now
- Customer focused attitude and communications
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Team player attitude
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.