Application manager / TSM for Data Catalog
• Bachelor´s degree - Information technologies
• Minimum 3 years in IT field
• Experience in operation support for cloud hosted applications as well as local applications on premise (e.g. Telekom Serverfarm)
• Network basics – Firewall clearance
• Collibra data catalog know how (could also be build-up on the job)
• Knowledge of technical operations infrastructure and commercial ordering processes for servers, accounts, firewall clearances, monitoring, logging etc.
• Knowledge of networks and IT security
• Use of ticketing tools for the communication with the vendor in case of bugs or clarification needs
• Basic knowledge of common web interfaces and formats (RestAPIs, JSON) and integration architectures
• Basic knowledge of data persistence platforms like Oracle, Postgres and/or Hive/Big Data
• Team player in international Scrum team
• Autonomous and proactive style of work
• Open for discussing business topics and finding technical solutions in the data catalog
• Willingness to cooperate on international level with TSMs, DevOps engineers and developers from other NatCos
• English - Upper intermediate (B2)
What we offer
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Deutsche Telekom IT & Telecommunications Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020. Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association. Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.