Application Manager is responsible for the entire life cycle of the application- from the start of operation to the final switch-off: coordinates and steers development and operation, is responsible for compliance with the agreed Service Level Agreements and bears commercial responsibility for budget of the application.
• Coordinate communication with all involved parties (i.e. Dynamic platform services, Service delivery manager, Development, customer, Telekom IT application operation, etc.) of the application
• Overlook quality aspects of operation (performance, availability, stability, security)
• Perform verification of critical business impact during incidents (major incidents calls, operational stability calls)
• Responsible for quality assurance in terms of defined key performance indicators according to service level agreement
• Plan provision of resources incl. order process management
• Prepare rules and regulations for operating processes (incident/change/problem management)
• Ensure the use of CITSD-compliant software
• Bear commercial responsibility for budget- plan and monitor budget
• Make commercial assessment of actual, planned and forecast figures based on technical concept regulations
• Organize and lead application expert group or similar service meetings
• Plan and steer deployment installations
• Coordinate Release Container with all stakeholders
• Coordinate und perform “Antest” of the deployments after Release Container
• Submit operational interests in D2O- demand to operation and D2S-demand to solution
• Update application-related data in SACM systems (CAPE, Darwin)
• Support Risk and Escalation Management
• Report and monitor PRIO1 issues
• On Call duty support
• Responsible for operational tasks and Application managent support tasks, working with UNIX like systems, database Oracle and UC4 tool
• Working with data that are processed through application directly
• Possibility of teleworking or home office
• Cafeteria Bonus - an annual package of money based on job complexity
• Variable payment - yearly bonus defined in employment contract, based on reaching company objectives
• Financial bonus for recommendation of a candidate
• Financial bonus for relocation
• Employer pension contribution (III. pillar)
• Extra vacations based on position complexity
• Special program for key employees
• Work life coaching - psychological, work, legal and financial consulting
• Vacation contribution - for employees with employment contract who are continuously 24 months at least in the company
• Hard-skills and soft-skills trainings
• Opportunity to upskilling and reskilling by internal and external trainings and certifications
• Discounts at various providers
• Health week activities twice a year
• Usage of relaxation area Alejová
• Metro card
• Diners credit card
• For more information about benefits - https://www.deutschetelekomitsolutions.sk/en/career/advantages-of-working-in-T-systems
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 1 150€/brutto.
• Bachelor´s degree - Information technologies
• Minimum 3 years in IT field
IT Technical skills
• UNIX (Solaris)– Intermediate
• Database – Oracle, SQL - Intermediate
• UC4 – Basics
• Network overview – Basics
• Jira, SM9 – Basic
• Presentation skills
• Customer relationship management
• English - Upper intermediate (B2)
• German - Upper intermediate (B2) / advantage
What we offer
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Deutsche Telekom IT & Telecommunications Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020. Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association. Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.