Application Manager is responsible for the entire life cycle of the application- from the start of operation to the final switch-off: coordinates and steers development and operation, is responsible for compliance with the agreed Service Level Agreements and bears commercial responsibility for budget of the application.
• Filling the role of Application Manager with functional leadership of the Application Team.
• End-to-end responsibility for the ServiceNow customer portal.
• End-to-end responsibility for DoItNow /ITSM 2.0.
• Managing and optimizing collaboration between responsible teams and roles.
• Plan and implement measures to improve customer satisfaction of internal and external customers.
• Ensure and improve robustness, stability, reliability and maintainability of the platform.
• Ensure good and optimized collaboration between Customer Portal and DoItNow/ITSM 2.0.
• Increase the professional and technical expertise in terms of a Center of Excellence.
• Ensure that Bugfixes, Enhancements, new features and improvements are implemented tested and deployed into production in a fast, agile, professional and secured way.
• Ensure a good communication to our customers and requesters.
• Ensure the compliance and Security of the customer Portal and DoItNow.
• Support and guide project managers on potential risks, dependencies and issues regarding their impact on a successful deployment.
• Ensure that we stay close to the Out of the box ServiceNow standard.
• Implementation and support of Change Management, Configuration Management and Release Management.
• Introduce DevOps between Application Operation and Application Maintenance in the team Customer Portal and team DoItNow.
- Master’s degree (Information technologies, Business management or comparable qualification)
- ITIL certification - Expert ITIL processes knowledge.
- Agile\Scrum certification - Good knowledge of agile methods and structured, independent work with high quality awareness.
- 10+ years of IT experience with building and advocating solutions in ITSM space.
- Very good knowledge and many years of professional experience (> 5years) with ServiceNow.
- Several years of experience in solution design and in the role of product owner and/or Development lead.
- Knowledge in Catalog Management and with Customer Frontends.
- Experience in ensuring application compliance (PSA procedures, SDSK etc.).
- Theoretical and preferably also practical knowledge of DevOps methods and mindset.
- Several years of experience (> 5years) in functional leadership.
- Good communication and presentation skills, ability to work in a team, high self-motivation and flexibility.
- High level of problem-solving skills and good conflict management skills.
- Willingness to learn new things.
- Very good process and methodological skills.
- Knowledge and experience in the release and change management process.
- Good project management skills (preferably with PMI\PMP or relevant PM Certification).
- Experience working in interdisciplinary, international teams.
- English - Upper intermediate (B2)
- German - Upper intermediate (B2) - advantage
What we offer
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Deutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020. Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association. Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.