Our group VNI is responsible for the integration, validation and production of test results ("System Under Test") in accordance with the requirements of the Deutsche Telekom AG Platform, as measured by the diversity of the group. The work is carried out in several virtual squads within the group, mainly with german but also international colleagues. In one of these squads, called EDG_BNG, we are looking for an experienced Architect colleague.
The squad EDG_BNG is responsible for engineering, basic testing, product compliance (solution), SSt test (composite test with IT), PV, rollout and the active operation of the BNG. Tasks include:Lifecycle Management (E4X) for the Components and System Software of the BNG, drive further development of the BNG
- Description/Creation/Revision of test cases Automation of test cases Specification of product features environment
- FTTB, BNG based L2/L3 based mass market and individual products (Skills: Gherkin/Cucumber)
- Cisco CCNP exam or equivalent knowledge and relevant experience
- Strong intermediate Knowledge of German
- Openness to new network technologies, like BNG
- Gherkin and Cucumber knowhow
- Basic knowhow about Test Automation Framework ( TAF)
- Accurate and thorough work, inclination to learn, teamwork
- Knowledge of Cisco CCNP-SP / Juniper JNCIA
- English intermediate level
- Phython / JAVAscrip knowhow
- Experience in agile methodology
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.