Assistant trainee (Budapest)
- IT Services Hungary
- Budapest, Hungary
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Application Deadline:
- Functional Area:
- Assistance, Secretary
We are looking for an enthusiastic trainee to our team, who would like to learn more about the business and office administration.
There is also an opportunity to learn more about the professional tasks of Test activities and Service Delivery Management.
- support the Head of team with her administration tasks (e.g. approvals, help the colleagues with their problems etc.)
- organizing events on team or even on SDU level (team building, workshop, etc.)
- co-operation with the office administrators
- collecting data from the colleagues (e.g. training needs)
- HR related tasks (attendance sheet, Tempo booking, Caffeteria)
- student status
- open to learn new things
- excellent communication skills
- good problem solving skills
- good organizing skills
- English / German language skills on communication level (both would be excellent but minimum one of the languages)
- experience in similar position
- can work minimum 4 days a week
IT Services Hungary is the biggest ICT employer of Hungary, the subsidiary company of T-Systems International. Our company uniquely offers the whole portfolio of ICT-service. Our centres in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged satisfy our international clients in systemintegrational and operational fields, but in our wide offer you can also find all the widely used software and hardware platforms of SAP system services as well as distant and local server operation, network management and supervision. The appreciation of our work is shown by winning the „Investor of the Year” award both in 2008 and 2015. In the year 2014/15 „Employer of the Year” (National Champion) award was also collected by us. Since 2014 the company has been a multiple Superbrands award winner, and IT Business gave us the title: „The Most Successful ICT enterprise” in 2017.
We are looking for experienced professionals as a still developing and broadening company!