Associate M&A (m/f/d)
As M&A Associate (m/f/d), you will take on project responsibility for M&A transactions of the Deutsche Telekom Group. You will be involved in M&A transactions end-to-end from origination to transaction execution and essentially take on the following tasks:
- Project work within M&A deals
- Preparation of business plans for share/ company acquisitions
- Preparation of concepts papers in international M&A projects
- Preparation of financial analysis, valuation, and financial reports
- Structuring of M&A deals
- Analysis of group impacts
- Assisting in the of clearance of M&A projects prior to the due diligence phase
- Preparation of decision papers for management board
After completing your studies with very good grades and a business background, you also have the following qualifications:
- Prior work experience in M&A, strategy consulting or corporate development.
- Outstanding and established knowledge in corporate valuation
- Experience in building and analyzing business plans and valuation models
- Analytical and strategic thinking as well as a high level of commitment and a strong motivation to execute interesting projects
- Curiosity and interest in rapidly changing and technologically driven markets
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate in project teams
- Fluent communication in English, both orally as well as in written form
- Willingness to travel nationwide as well as internationally (mainly project-related)
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
What we offer
With us there are not only full-time jobs - we also offer this position on a part-time basis.
Training offers and allowances
Lifelong learning is essential for us. Whether on site or digitally. We offer a wide range of further education opportunities - from seminars to part-time studies.
Well positioned for the future - we offer a company pension scheme and pay regular contributions into a personal pension account depending on the age and income of our employees.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Health offers and insurance
The health of our employees is important to us. Therefore, we offer free health checks, regular preventive medical checkups as well as many (online) courses on health-related matters.
The Group Development/M&A department manages all M&A projects for the Deutsche Telekom Group, such as acquisitions and divestures of companies, carve-outs as well as the setting up of joint ventures. Group Development/M&A coordinates all project phases for such M&A transactions - in close cooperation with the corporate divisions and specialised departments - from the assessment of potential transactions to the execution of the transaction including strategic analysis, company valuation, due diligence, transaction structuring, negotiation of the transaction documentation, the signing of the contracts and finally the closing of the transaction.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.