Our team is looking for enthusiastic team members, with passion to participate in global development projects. Our field of service is automation solution development, which is of key importance to our internal clients in IT automation, design and operations.
As an Automation Architect you will
- get insight into and design different automation and orchestration solutions,
- lead integration services design,
- utilize your engineering skills to translate customer requirements into technical requirements and design feasible solutions,
- ensure that requirements of security, data recoverability and integrity are met.
As a member of our team on this job you will build your expertise in the fields of
- solution design in bid teams,
- on-premise, cloud-based and hybrid platform design for application hosting
- customer consulting,
- documentation of requirements and solution,
- requirements management,
- review products of delivery teams,
- engineering of CI/CD pipelines and components,
- working in an international business analysis and consultancy team,
- working with agile/scrum developer teams.
As a candidate you have to have
- university degree in IT,
- significant experience as Solution Architect or in datacenter/platform operation,
- high level of quality and security awareness,
- confident appearance and communication skills (customer friendliness),
- structured way of working using your analytical skills,
- knowledge of agile project methods such as Scrum and Kanban,
- very good English language skills.
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.