AWS Chapter Data Analytics Consultant (m/f/d)
· Advise clients on AWS Big Data and Analytics services as well as popular 3rd party solutions.
· Conduct workshops and POCs as well as participate in projects with a strong focus on the Data and
· Implement Streaming, ETL, Data Warehouse and Data Lake solutions on AWS for both internal and
· Migrate on-premise big data solutions to the AWS cloud by utilising the 7 R's of the application
· Further develop our Big Data and Analytics service portfolio and business development.
Support in the sales process for projects around the Big Data and Analytics topic.
· Expert understanding of Big Data Modeling Concepts
· Experience in full stack development and creating BI/API/ETL Solutions (including Analysis and
· Extensive experience in building both hot and cold data streaming/extraction solutions
· Ability to build secure solutions in the cloud across all layers and use proven Data at Rest, In Transit
and Classification methodologies.
· Good exposure to one or multiple Data Warehouse providers and the ability to migrate, maintain and
enhance their solutions.
· Experience building Big Data Solutions within the AWS ecosystem and the following Services: S3,
EMR, Kinesis, Glue, Lambda, Redshift, MSK, RDS, Sagemaker, DynamoDB and EC2
· Development tools and languages: Git, Python, Bash/PowerShell, Apache Tools and Services, T-SQL,
· Strong experience with at least one Infrastructure as Code framework like Terraform,
Cloudformation, Helm charts
· 4+ years experience in DevOps and operating highly scalable systems; preferably proven by a (K8S)
· Excellent ability to collaborate and manage the expectations of stakeholders
· Strong experience in defining standards, setting technical roadmaps, designs, strategies and
mentoring on the Big Data and Analytics topics.
· Hands-on mentality, strong communication skills and customer focus
Your application to job advertisements outside of Deutsche Telekom AG may also be processed outside
of Deutsche Telekom AG in other countries in Europe. This also applies to the processing of applications
to subsidiaries of Deutsche Telekom AG. We would therefore like to make our employees with civil
servant status aware of the following: you are not obligated to include documents relevant to your
personnel records, in particular civil servant assessments. However, you are free to provide these
documents on a voluntary basis.
This position is also available on part-time basis.
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
For job-related questions please contact Oana Dumitru: email@example.com
What we offer
Connection to public transport
Start your working day relaxed and without stressful rush hour traffic - our location is well connected to public transport and the next stop is just around the corner.
Healthy eating in the company of colleagues - our on-site canteen makes it possible. Here you can choose from a large selection of hot and cold dishes in comfort and only a few minutes away from your office.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Health offers and insurance
The health of our employees is important to us. Therefore, we offer free health checks, regular preventive medical checkups as well as many (online) courses on health-related matters.
The Public Cloud Product Unit operates on a national and international level, for medium-sized and
large companies. With the new Managed Services Public Cloud, we develop, market and operate
agile, cloud-native, forward-looking products and services for the digital world. We see ourselves as
innovation drivers and make our customers' business fit for the digital future. Our mission: To be
successful in tomorrow, we need to think now about the day after tomorrow - and always together with
23 Locations Show all locations
- Barcelona Sancho de Ávila 110-130
- Gijón LOS PRADOS. ED.C.TEC 166
- La Coruña POCOMACO PARCELA E36 NAV3
- Leon VIRGEN DE LOS IMPOS. 216
- Madrid ORDUÑA 2
- Martorell N-II KM. 585
- Oviedo PALACIO VALDES 15
- Palma de Mallorca GREMI FUSTERS 33
- Santander LA ALBERICIA 41
- San Sebastian ILLARRA DE ESTRADA 111
- Avila JORGE RUIZ DE SANTAY 20
- Vitoria P. CLEMENTE ARRAIZ 3
- Ansóain AIZOAIN 10
- Bilbao MADARIAGA 1
- Coslada ISLANDIA 10-12 10
- Móstoles DE LAS NIEVES ED.RN 37
- Pamplona LANDABEN
- Reus CAMI DE VALLS 81
- Seville DE LA ESCLUSA 11
- Valencia CORTES VALENCIANAS 58
- Vigo OPORTO 10
- Zaragoza ALFONSO I 24
- Granada Avda. Del Conocimiento s/n
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.