AWS Data Architect (Growth Portfolio/PC)
- Create Architectural designs for workloads migrating to AWS
- Perform AWS Well-Architected Reviews
- Create Infrastructure as a Code for AWS services as per the Architecture designs
- Create CI/CD Pipelines for automated deployments.
- Develop Serverless architecture designs in AWS
- Day-to-day AWS support to the customers
- Produce Containerisation solutions on AWS
- Produce documentation for technical implementations in AWS
- Working closely with DevOps teams to ensure security is a large focus and help to build a true DevSecOps culture
- Delivering exciting and innovative data solutions, propositions, and services for our clients
- AWS Analytic Services (e.g. Athena, RDS, Redshift, Glue, EMR, Kinesis, Data Pipeline, MSK)
- Python, Spark, SQL
- Experience of developing enterprise grade ETL/data pipelines with cloud native tools or other tools like Informatica and Talend
- Technical and practical insight to how clients might manage data more effectively to drive opportunities and manage risk across their business
- Ability to translate business requirements into plausible technical solutions for articulation to other development staff
- Deep understanding of data manipulation/wrangling techniques
- Experience building and deploying solutions to Cloud (AWS, Azure, Google) including Cloud provisioning tools (e.g. Terraform)
- Produce technical reference guides for customer implementations
- Fluent in English
Nice to have:
- Snowflake, Hadoop, NoSQL, Neo4j, and Spark Streaming
- Experience using development and deployment technologies, for instance virtualisation and management (eg Vagrant, Virtualbox), continuous integration tools (eg Jenkins), configuration management tooling (eg Ansible) and containerisation technologies (eg Docker, Kubernetes, Swarm)
- Deep expertise in AWS services across Security, Identity, Compliance, Management, Governance, and Networking
- Experience designing analytics deliveries and planning projects (customer facing)
- Relevant AWS Certifications
- German language (not mandatory)
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.