AWS Solution Architect & AWS Cloud Consultant (m/f/d)
As an AWS Solution Architect & AWS Cloud Consultant (m/f/d) you fulfill the following tasks:
- You research and analyze available tools and frameworks and then support the creation of our own cloud native solutions
- You create and validate solutions and designs for our customers, based on your research and the best practice frameworks from T-Systems and AWS
- You assist the T-Systems Public Cloud Product Management Team to build and define solutions on top of AWS based on customer and market feedback
- You support the solution lifecycle from pre-sales to implementation and identify and support follow-up activities
- You participate in or lead technical workshops as a cloud expert with partners and clients and lead Pilot and Proof of Concept projects
- You advise clients on architecture methods, architecture governance and the use of cloud native best practises
- You design, develop and extend software modules, services and APIs to extend the T-Systems Managed Cloud platform (optional)
- You independently assume the development of interfaces for integrating native and hybrid cloud services into the product portfolio (optional)
- You will independently work out concepts to integrate popular open-source middleware components into a Docker-based GitLab CI ecosystem
- You will review existing customer environments, plan and implement migrations to AWS cloud by applying appropriate migration strategy (Relocate, Rehosting, Refactoring etc.)
- You develop automated cloud-native solutions following the IaC approach using appropriate AWS services, such as Lambda, Step Functions, Terraform, Cloudformation (including higher-level provision options like SAM or CDK)
- You are responsible for expanding and improving the solutions used and you develop new product features, templates and documentation
- You work in a highly dynamic, international environment with a committed team
- You act as a coach and mentor for young and new team members
- You take over technical sub-project management responsibility as a sparring partner between business and IT in interdisciplinary teams.
- Independent steering of error analysis and problem-solutions together with the operation in the DevOps teams is also one of your tasks (optional - important but, not needed to be explicitly mentioned here)
- We want you to bring your strengths & technological experiences into the team, provide you with the opportunity to deepen your expertise further and enable you to deep dive into new areas
- Next to a degree in mathematics, informatics or another technical discipline you have at least 5-7 years of experience design, implementation or consulting in distributed or cloud applications, combined with working knowledge of software development life cycle tools and agile methodologies
- Solid working experience in a cloud environment in four or more of the listed technology areas: relational databases, analytics, applications and web servers, PaaS, security, networking, application development, Migration or Big Data, Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence
- You are certified in a hyper scale public cloud as cloud architect or similar (e.g. AWS (preferred), MS Azure) and are willing to achieve additional certificates
- You bring experience in AWS services for example Amazon EC2 compute, AWS Lambda, AWS EventBridge, AWS VPC, Amazon DB/RDS, Amazon CloudFront CDN Service
- Extensive experience in dealing with DevOps, Git, CI / CD, Bash Scripting, Docker, other technologies / tools such as Terraform, Grafana, Vault etc. are a plus
- You are experienced with complex, large scale solutions and can add value in architecture sessions and design workshops, on strategic and tactical level; IT compliance and risk management topics are familiar to you
- Experience in working on agile software/ product development teams (Scrum or Kanban)
- You bring experience in development with NodeJS, Python or another common programming language
- Demonstrated experience leading or developing high quality, enterprise scale distributed applications using modern software development practices and technologies is highly desired
- High social skills and strong teamwork skills (also in international and virtual teams)
- Confident and professional appearance when interacting with customers
- You speak and write German (B2 level) and English (C1 level)
- Flexibility and readiness to travel (nationally) are expected
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
What we offer
With us there are not only full-time jobs - we also offer this position on a part-time basis.
Training offers and allowances
Lifelong learning is essential for us. Whether on site or digitally. We offer a wide range of further education opportunities - from seminars to part-time studies.
Well positioned for the future - we offer a company pension scheme and pay regular contributions into a personal pension account depending on the age and income of our employees.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Health offers and insurance
The health of our employees is important to us. Therefore, we offer free health checks, regular preventive medical checkups as well as many (online) courses on health-related matters.
As Portfolio Unit Public Cloud Managed Services of T-Systems, ICT and digitization are part of our DNA. Whether operational ICT business or cloud transformation, individual services or end-to-end solutions - we accompany our customers safely through all stages of their transformation. Because we understand what it takes to prepare our customers for the digital future with innovative solutions.
11 Locations Show all locations
- Frankfurt am Main Hahnstr. 43d
- Düsseldorf Am Seestern 3
- Bonn Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140
- Leinfelden-Echterdingen Fasanenweg 5
- Wolfsburg Alessandro-Volta-Str. 11
- Dresden Riesaer Str. 5
- Biere Am Schiens/ Welslebener Straße
- Darmstadt Heinrich-Hertz-Str. 1
- Munich Marsplatz 4
- Berlin Holzhauser Str. 4-8
- Hamburg Überseering 2
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.