AWS Solution Architect & AWS Cloud Consultant (m/f/d)
- Next to a degree in mathematics, informatics or another technical discipline you have 5+ years of experience design, implementation or consulting in distributed or cloud applications, combined with working knowledge of software development life cycle tools and agile methodologies
- Solid working experience in a cloud environment in some of the listed technology areas: relational databases, analytics, applications and web servers, PaaS, security, networking, application development, Migration or Big Data, Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence
- You are AWS certified at least on associate level and are willing to achieve additional certificates
- You bring experience in AWS services for example Amazon EC2 compute, AWS Lambda, AWS EventBridge, AWS VPC, Amazon DB/RDS, Amazon CloudFront CDN Service
- You are experienced with complex, large scale solutions and can add value in architecture sessions and design workshops, on strategic and tactical level; IT compliance and risk management topics are familiar to you
- Experience in working on agile software/ product development teams (Scrum or Kanban)
- You bring experience in development with NodeJS, Python or another common programming language
- Demonstrated experience leading or developing high quality, enterprise scale distributed applications using modern software development practices and technologies is highly desired
- High social skills and strong teamwork skills (also in international and virtual teams)
- Confident and professional appearance when interacting with customers
- You speak and write German (B2 level) and English (C1 level)
What we offer
With us there are not only full-time jobs - we also offer this position on a part-time basis.
Training offers and allowances
Lifelong learning is essential for us. Whether on site or digitally. We offer a wide range of further education opportunities - from seminars to part-time studies.
Well positioned for the future - we offer a company pension scheme and pay regular contributions into a personal pension account depending on the age and income of our employees.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Health offers and insurance
The health of our employees is important to us. Therefore, we offer free health checks, regular preventive medical checkups as well as many (online) courses on health-related matters.
As Portfolio Unit Public Cloud Managed Services of T-Systems, ICT and digitization are part of our DNA. Whether operational ICT business or cloud transformation, individual services or end-to-end solutions - we accompany our customers safely through all stages of their transformation. Because we understand what it takes to prepare our customers for the digital future with innovative solutions.
11 Locations Show all locations
- Frankfurt am Main Hahnstr. 43d
- Düsseldorf Am Seestern 3
- Bonn Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140
- Leinfelden-Echterdingen Fasanenweg 5
- Dresden Am Brauhaus 12
- Wolfsburg Alessandro-Volta-Str. 11
- Biere Am Schiens/ Welslebener Straße
- Darmstadt Heinrich-Hertz-Str. 1
- Munich Marsplatz 4
- Berlin Holzhauser Str. 4-8
- Hamburg Überseering 2
Any questions? I´m happy to help! For your application please use our online job tool.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.