Azure Solution Engineer
- Deutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Hungary Kft.
- Szeged, Hungary
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Languages Required:
- English, German
- Functional Area:
- ICT / IT Projects
If you are interesed in learning new techologies and if you like establishing new ways of working for cloud operations in a growing agile team, don't hesitate to apply.
This great and growing Azure team is waiting for you, if you are someone who doesn't hesitate to roll up the sleeves and both get things done for everyday operations and proactvively make suggestions to make our lives better.
- Ensuring the smooth operation of the Azure Platform
- Monitoring events, solving incidents and problems
- Perform updates, migrations, version changes
- Reading, writing, and interpreting technical documentation and procedure manuals
- Cooperating and orchestrating with different teams and customer
- Hands-on experience with Azure services (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS etc.)
- Deep understanding of basic infrastructure / public cloud elements such: hybrid cloud, networking, identity management, security, databases , networking, operating systems
- Strong communication skills (German and English Language)
- Scripting / Programming background is an advantage (PowerShell CLI, terraform)
- Advanced LINUX Server (RHAT) skill is an advantage
- German (B2), English (B1)
- Resilience, collaboration, team player
- Trustfullness, reliability
- Willingness and drive to learn
- Independent thinking, solution oriented thinking
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.