Back-End Developer JAVA (FS)
What will you do?
- Developing micro services for the area of the field service
- Based on cloud solutions
- With state-of-the-art frameworks
- Operations activities
- You will be responsible for the whole software lifecycle of your micro services
- You will be part of the scrum team as developer
What will you bring along?
- Team Player
- AGILE Mindset
What do you need to have?
- University degree and 2-4 years experience as software engineer backend or similar education
Must Have Skills, (2-4 years):
- Java J2EE, Spring Boot / Quarkus, PostgreSQL, GitLab, Microservices, Docker, Kubernetes
Additional knowledge more than welcome:
- Kafka, Container, Rancher
- Good English (B2+), German nice to have
- Used to work in self organized scrum teams
- Familiar with AGILE methodologies
- Knowing about SAFe framework
What else we offer
- Open and friendly working environment
- Hybrid way of work
- Competitive remuneration package
- Attractive benefit package
What we offer
So far away and yet so close - in our international working environment, working across national borders is part of everyday life.
About the Team
We, the Digital Hub “FieldService”, are looking for you, a backend developer, to become a team member of one of our scrum teams.
We, the Digital Hub “FieldService”, are providing IT services for Deutsche Telekom Group.
In more details: The Digital Hub “Fieldservice” is responsible for development of the software and IT support for a necessary field service assignment for the provisioning and maintenance of a connection of a private customer, business customer, wholesale customer or DTS (Deutsche Telekom Service) itself.
We are working in a SAFe structure very closely together with the business to achieve the best results for the business with high quality. We are using modern technologies in our daily work like microservice architecture, .NET, .NET MAUI, C#, Xamarin, Docker, Kubernetes and so on.
Our teams are end-to-end responsible for their services and therefore we are working in DevOps teams. With our products and applications, we develop we want to give our engineers, dispatchers, capacity planners and so on the best tools they can have to make our end customer a fan of our Telekom products.
Our main focus is our customer, but we are still looking to improve our software from the technical point of view to speed up our time-2-market and our overall delivery process.
Beside hybrid mode of work, there would be a need also for some business travels to team meetings 1-2 per quarter.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.