What will you do?
- Self-organized acceptance testing of 3rd Party developed software, especially focused on functional aspects
- Development and execution of test cases in order to match software against functional requirements and UI test
- Analyze and find root causes
- Reporting and Stakeholder Communication
What is a must for you to have?
- At least 4-5 years experience in software testing
- Knowledge of testing theory
- verry good Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of dataware house
- Knowledge in Unix/Linux OS (command line – basic level)
- English level Intermediate+ (B2) with strong communications skills.
- Jira / xRay / Confluence
- Understanding Agile practices: Scrum
What is nice to have?
- Knowledge in API testing (Soap, REST, SoapUI/Postman)
- Knowledge of DevOps practices: CI/CD, Docker, Kubernetes
- Understanding of telecommunication
- Understanding of Test automation process.
What can you expect working with us?
We take a long-term commitment when it comes to our employees. You will develop your career working in Deutsche Telekom Group exploring the latest trends and technologies. You will grow not only your knowledge, but also your network by interacting with a wide group of experts.
What else we offer
- Open and friendly working environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Hybrid work
- Private Health insurance
- Meal vouchers
- Additional days off paid
- And other benefits
What we offer
So far away and yet so close - in our international working environment, working across national borders is part of everyday life.
About the Team
Deutsche Telekom IoT Hub is an open ecosystem that allows to orchestrate a wide variety of IoT capabilities, creating one infrastructure of all DT IoT solutions, creating harmony and interoperability between them, minimize the time to market and the time to value for businesses.
Data Privacy Information and Consent with Processing of Personal Data
By replying to the job offer, Deutsche Telekom Cloud Services (“DTCS”) will process your personal data for the purpose of your participation in the selection process for the job position you are applying for. You have several rights related to processing of your personal data, including the right (i) to request access to your data, (ii) to correct your data, (iii) to erase your data, (iv) to limit the processing of your data, (v) to object processing of your data, (vi) to the portability of your data, (vii) to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, (viii) to withdraw your consent with processing, if previously granted.
Detailed information on the processing of your personal data by DTCS can be found at the following link. If you have any queries about processing of your personal data, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.