WE SHAPE THE DIGITAL WORLD TO BRING PEOPLE CLOSER TOGETHER – APPLY NOW!
- T-Systems Netherlands
- The Hague, Netherlands
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Experience Required:
- 5 years and more
- Languages Required:
- Dutch, English
- Amount of Travel:
- Functional Area:
- Finance, Controlling
This Customer Unit “Invoicing, Query & Dispute” Team is part of the Customer Unit Contract Management & Billing Organisation, for one of our biggest clients in the Oil and Gass industry.
“Invoicing, Query & Dispute” Team is the Single point of contact for our Customer for all contractual Invoicing Rules & Guidelines (Base Charge, Projects, Consumption), Request to Pay Audits and Improvement Programmes.
- Coordination of our Client Account and T-Systems Legal Entities w.r.t. monthly
Billing Input data, Invoice Verification and Overdue Handling.
- Single point of contact for Client for Invoice Verification.
- Billing Query & Dispute Handling, clarification of open items (dispute, invoice/debit
Management), Overdue Management.
- Definition, negotiation, implementation and tracking of KPIs and Service Levels for invoicing quality.
- Interfacing with Client and Master Data Administration Coordination.
- Pre-verification of billing input based on trusted sources converted into billing data.
Central counterpart for all commercial aspects which are referring to existing services
- External: Single point of contact for our Client IT Organisation and all of our Client
Legal Entities for Invoice related topics.
- Internal: Account Finance & Controlling, Service Delivery Management,
Contract Management, Commercial Management, Catalogue Management as well as
for all T-Systems Legal Entities affected by the T-Systems Client Master Service
Agreement w.r.t Billing and Invoicing.
- Provide effective information for customer as well as for middle to upper level
- IT Know-how, especially in the Outsourcing environment - with international
- Profound knowledge in the area of Computing Services and Solutions (Hosting
- University degree in IT or equivalent technical or professional qualification with
several years of professional experience in a relevant field of activity
- Extensive and comprehensive knowledge of Project Management and practical
experience in the field (International experience)
- Make sure that work is executed through safe ways, analytical-rational thinking
and team work
- Dedicated and assertive person with excellent verbal and written English skills
- Extensive customer orientation
- analytical skills and experience in Request to Pay processes
- knowledge of T-Systems CSS Hosting & Storage portfolio and pricing models used for Customers mandatory
- advanced Microsoft Office skills (esp. Excel + Access) for handling mass data
Information and Communication Technology (ICT) connects people and markets worldwide! Deutsche Telekom is one of the leading international companies in ICT. With round about 235.000 employees in 50 countries, we provide innovative solutions to our clients. T-Systems is one of the three successful brands of Deutsche Telekom. We serve large customers and multinational companies through our global infrastructure of data centers and networks. With the help of innovative technology we develop integrated solutions for connected life and work.
Let us together shape the world of tomorrow!