Business Analyst (ASF)
- Deutsche Telekom IT RUS OOO
- Saint-Petersburg, Russia
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Experience Required:
- 1-3 года
- Languages Required:
- Functional Area:
- ICT / IT Development
ASF - Api Service Factory, is a new project in Deutsche Telekom IT, that is designed to decouple IT systems in the company and provide a new way to build new modern applications, by implementing a set of API services. We deliver a holistic API approach according to TM Forum.
- Drive API & Service Development in DT IT
- Drive Standardization in API & Service Development
- Develop and manage APIs & Services for Canvases when required, especially when more than 1 Backend System is needed for 1 API
Services are developed using modern technology stack, e.g. Springboot, Quarkus, OpenFaas, K8S. AWS is selected as the cloud provider.
Project is working according to SAFe, our ART consists at the moment of 7 international dev teams and system team.
We have 7 Agile teams now and decided to extend project with more teams according to additional business demand.
- Young agile team of professionals
- Continuous process improvement open for fresh ideas
- Modern stack of technologies
- All opportunities to learn and grow – strong community, mentoring, trainings and knowledge sharing
- Collaboration trips to Germany
- Gather, understand and clarify customers’ requirements (functional and non-functional);
- Check if requirements are complete and consistent;
- Investigate possible technical solutions for solving customers’ problems (together with Architects);
- Identify and clearly define risks of proposed technical solutions;
- Understand and describe in details comprehensive software systems;
- Support in prioritizing business requirements and translating them in user stories;
- Consult colleagues (Developers and QA) in analysis-related topics;
- Assist during demos in front of international audience (project members, stakeholders, etc.);
- Define a set of features for the delivery in production;
- Support documentation preparation for delivered features;
- At least 1 year of professional experience in software development, analytics or product management;
- Solid understanding of software development lifecycle;
- Experience in requirements management;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- “Agile” mindset: focus on collaboration and delivering value, the ability to adapt to change;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Willing to improve skills and expand professional expertise;
- English (verbal and written) – upper-intermediate.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with Scrum/SAFe frameworks;
- Experience in facilitation discussions;
- German (verbal and written).
- Basic knowledge of UML;
Would be a plus:
- Familiarity with XML and JSON;
- Basic understanding of REST APIs;
- Experience with API standards (TMForum);
- Knowledge of documentation common practices and standards (Asciidoc, SDSK);
- Experience with Jira or another Task Manager;
- Experience in Mockup preparation (Balsamiq).
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.