- Keeps in touch with the Architects, Developers, and Business Analysts in the team
- Analyses the new demands of the existing systems, participates in the implementation
- Specifies the documents for the IT High Level Design into the System (Prepares the logical plan of inserting the new development into the existing system)
- Specify the effort for the integration & Testing of the demand
- Supports user testing
- At least BSc degree
- 3+ years relevant experience
- C1 English OR German language knowledge
- Ability to manage, educate, develop and consult with internal clients
- Understanding of computer networking is an advantage (LAN, WAN, VPN, Routing, QoS, etc.)
- German is an advantage
- Basic SQL knowledge
- Basic xml knowledge
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.