DAMOS FORMA AL MUNDO DIGITAL PARA ACERCAR A LAS PERSONAS – INSCRÍBETE YA!
Business Developer for Telecommunications and Networking (f/m)
- T-Systems ITC Iberia, S.A.
- Madrid, Spain
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Experience Required:
- Más de 5 años
- Languages Required:
- español, inglés
- Functional Area:
Technology and Networks
T-Systems is looking for a senior expert in sales and customer satisfaction, well positioned in the Telecommunications sector, being both a team-player and a strategist.
Someone who establishes a systematic approach to the entire sales cycle (understanding customer needs, forecasting, prospect evaluation, negotiation tactics and sales closure), in an efficient manner and consistent with company policies.
Someone who presents the value proposition and leverages the capabilities of the company.
STRATEGY & PLANNING
- Works with the sales team on strategy and planning. Namely develops strategic sales plan, accounts plans and opportunity reviews driven by clearly formulated business strategy and market competitive context.
- Develops sales forecasts by evaluating market needs and relevant metrics, to enable accurate decision making on portfolio, production, marketing and sales.
- Builds and maintains information about market competitive context, customers and prospects. Captures best practices and assesses the organization's potential to advise management to meet future production and quality requirements.
- Represents T-Systems in customer meetings, social media and in most relevant events of the sector.
- Builds business relationships and maintains regular communication with clients and prospects, advising them on appropriate solution choices and acting as an advocate engaging their implementation afterwards. Demonstrates the added value of the organization's products and services.
- Contributes with a senior perspective by selling higher level services that enable a competitive advantage for customers. Plans, directs and manages sales activities to continually reflect client’s trends, market fluctuations and changes in business practices or technology. As a result, impacts client’s business strategy and sells them solutions of our portfolio, establishing innovations and growth opportunities for both clients and T-Systems.
- Negotiates and completes complex business deals, often face-to-face with senior customers and top decision makers.
- Ensures client satisfaction and broadening of offerings with prospects.
- Actively listens to clients and prospects, articulating and clarifying their needs. As a result, organizes lead generation activities for them in collaboration with Marketing.
- Identifies and prioritizes opportunities based on accurate accounts plans, with a clear focus on our most value-added and profitable services. Manages the relationship with all stakeholders to ensure that the solution is in line with business requirements.
- Identifies, develops and manages the most adequate channels and partners’ networks to maximize sales across the company portfolio.
- Supports virtual sales teams consisting of: engineers and technical experts, consultants and expert sales, bid team, and external partners among others. Collaborates to align the required solutions with the organisation’s capacity to deliver.
- Establishes and maintains positive business relationships between all the stakeholders, ensuring their needs, concerns or complaints are understood and properly addressed in accordance with organizational policy.
- Responsible for achieving sales quota and assigned strategic account objectives, in an efficient manner and consistent with company policies.
- Provides monthly report of sales performance, activities, business forecast, opportunities and project tracking, and any relevant business issues to consider.
- Minimum 5 years of demonstrated success in sales positions
- A technical degree in engineering/computing sciences
- Technical knowledge about :
- Telecommunication platforms, products and technologies
- WAN market and solutions, including SD-WAN.
- VoIP, LAN and Security technology and turn-key projects
- Products of leading technology vendors
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Ability to influence and negotiate in complex situations or with difficult people
- Demonstrated experience in strategic management and planning (sales and account plans, business cases, data and financial metrics, comparison of viable scenarios, …)
- Experienced and active user of collaborative tools and professional social media
- Fluent in English. Fluency in German is a plus.