TE IS VÁLTOZTATNÁL A VILÁGON? TEDD VELÜNK!
Business Development Coordinator (Bid Manager)
- T-Systems Magyarország Zrt.
- Budapest, Hungary
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Functional Area:
Business Development Coordinator (Bid manager)
We are looking for a Business Development Coordinator to support our ambition to increase Deutsche Telekom’s mobile footprint in Europe and the US. Specifically we are looking for an expert both to coordinate mobile connectivity related bidding activities and to support account development on behalf of the Deutsche Telekom NatCos (National Companies) and the FreeMove Alliance. You will support multi-country bids and the creation of proposal packages as well as coordinate staged customer development activities. Additionally you will manage presales activities (proposals, proactive offerings) with the aim of winning new international accounts. You will manage virtual teams to coordinate the multi-country offering process and will take care of the engagement of local mobile operators involvement in various development plans.
Your Attitude and Tasks
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Coordinator (m/f/d), who is self- motivated and will help us drive new mobile business internationally across all our DT national companies in Europe and the US as well across the Freemove footprint.
Being self-driven, taking ownership & responsibility of tasks (end-to-end) and having a hunter-mentality in terms of creating new business are key to becoming successful in this sales role. Furthermore you feel comfortable working in virtual teams and still actively contributing to a trusting team spirit by showing your intercultural skills and your dedication for team results.
- Create a trustful relationship to all Deutsche Telekom NatCos (DT/T-Mobile National Companies) in the various countries and closely align with all Freemove operators on sales and bid management level to validate international opportunities
- Define the offer strategy regarding multi-country bids together with the sales manager / business development manager
- Design proposal: evaluate the customer requests, define local offers, prepare briefing to the local partners and organize kick-off call
- Consolidate received feedback and chase relevant parties if there are any gaps identified
- Perform quality check of local feedback
- Review commercial offerings, cost inputs and pricing structure, provide sensible financial analysis
- Focus on timeliness of quotations, check accuracy of quotes and supplier quality. Act as point of escalation in case of non-, partial and other deliveries.
- Take part in customer negotiation meetings and calls with the Sales Manager
- Track and manage account development, execute pre-agreed development schedules
- As part of the development programs, manage scheduled contact with local sales representatives and local customer affiliates to agreed plan
- Make record of interactions, take note of advancements and setbacks and nurture leads with content from local operators
- You possess a degree in business administration (ideally with a focus on sales & marketing)
- At least 2-3 years complex professional experience, preferably in bid management / international sales / remote sales roles
- Demonstrated ability to assess customer requirements, identify business problems and show proposed solutions
- Proficient English skills on negotiation level and in a persuasive, sales-oriented mode – German language skills are of advantage
- Excellent communication & intercultural skills at multinational level
- Reliable and customer centric, good decision-making abilities
- Sound analytical competence
- Confident use of MS Office
- Be able to translate quotes and perform basic calculations; understand different mobile pricing models
- Self-disciplined and able to work on own initiative
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively to keep an eye on multiple customer accounts
You will enjoy being part of this team in case you feel comfortable:
- Working in a virtual team and in a highly international environment
- Working in a dynamic and flexibly changing business environment
- Playing a significant role in international sales projects in one of the most dynamic industries today
- Enjoying your working days in a motivated, young and fun team
A T-Systems Magyarország hazánk piacvezető infokommunikációs (ICT) szolgáltató vállalata. Innovatív informatikai megoldásokat nyújtunk az egészségügyben, kereskedelemben, közlekedésben, mezőgazdaságban, iparban és a pénzügyi szektorban működő kis-, közép- és nagyvállalatok, valamint az állam- és közigazgatás számára; így járulva hozzá hazánk digitalizációjához. Csapatunkban több mint 1100 informatikus, 300 értékesítő, 200 gyakornok dolgozik, 800 alvállalkozóval és 450 partnerrel működünk együtt.