Business Operation Specialist (MILESplus application)
- Supporting German and international MILESplus users (MILESplus is the global time recording tool) with user administration, master data administration, query resolution eg.: synchronization issues with the connected systems, ticket logging to technical team, assisting new system users, system configurations
- Creating regular reports to cost center owners by running Excel macros on exported raw data, informing the responsible colleagues about any errors found requesting correction
- Preparing training materials, conducting training sessions for new users, cost center owners, project managers
- Maintenance of the central MILESplus intranet (YAM) page
- Requirement management (accepting requests, specifying, representing in the Requirement Board, implementation tracking, testing, training, conference calls with the Application Management support team)
- Fluent English and German language
- 2-3 years’ experience in similar support function
- Basic project management understanding
- MS Office usage on advanced level
- MILESplus knowhow or other time recording tool experience is an advantage
- Accurate, business oriented, supportive attitude
- Ability to work individually with small supervision, taking responsibility over his/her work
- Willingness to learn
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.