Business Support Manager
Responsible for predefined business processes. Works independently or in team on creating, maintaining and documenting the business processes based on the customer needs.
• Support TSM (2nd level Application operation) during investigation
• Explain business logic and specify customer impact together with SDM
• Troubleshoot & Investigate customer disputes
• Search for EDRs (Event Detail Records)
• Estimate amount of loss and support recalculation
• Support application changes in cooperation with other responsible groups
• Create RfC’s (for bug fixing, implementing business requirements against application functionality)
• Configure and maintain new/existing end-customer
• Consult new product development with customer
• Verify incoming & outgoing business data streams
• Validate end-customer data and account configuration
• Investigate and correct faulty data
• Perform adaptive, corrective and perfective maintenance
• Cooperate with Marketing department on Marketing campaigns preparation
• Support preparation of technical concepts “Fachkonzepte”
• Coordinate communication with all involved parties (i.e. OC-Telco, DPS, SDM, Development, customer, Telekom IT AO, etc.) of the application
• Organize and moderate teleconferences
• Service desk function
• 1st/2nd/last level support for Robotic Process Automation systems (BluePrism, Kryon), VDIs, EMEA-Accounts
• order processing and documentation, VDI management, manual software installation
• Workplace Services specific: Solimat process, software rollout management, friendly user test/pilot group management
• BluePrism user management ,batch job management (archiving, removal)
• Support during platform test and migration (annually platform upgrades),monitoring
• VDI clients documentation: CMDB quality assurance (Darwin), operation manuals (wiki), customer communication (YAM), etc.
• Strong collaboration with RnAI System teams, architects and development teams, Workplace Services, RPA vendors
• RPA system backend setup and maintenance
• Management of cloud environments on AWS and OTC
• Possibility of teleworking or home office
• Cafeteria Bonus - an annual package of money based on job complexity
• Variable payment - yearly bonus defined in employment contract, based on reaching company objectives
• Financial bonus for recommendation of a candidate
• Financial bonus for relocation
• Employer pension contribution (III. pillar)
• Extra vacations based on position complexity
• Special program for key employees
• Work life coaching - psychological, work, legal and financial consulting
• Vacation contribution - for employees with employment contract who are continuously 24 months at least in the company
• Hard-skills and soft-skills trainings
• Opportunity to upskilling and reskilling by internal and external trainings and certifications
• Discounts at various providers
• Health week activities twice a year
• Usage of relaxation area Alejová
• Metro card
• Diners credit card
• For more information about benefits - https://www.deutschetelekomitsolutions.sk/en/career/advantages-of-working-in-T-systems
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 994€/brutto.
• Secondary education
• ICT Analysis, Architecture & Design - minimum 1 year
IT Technical skills
• Overall overview of ICT industry - Intermediate
• Overview in OS, Network - Advanced
• Knowledge of all IT processes - Basic
• MS Excel - Advanced
• Project management overview - Basic
• Communication skills - Advanced
• Analytical thinking - Advanced
• Team cooperation - Intermediate
• Customer orientation - Advanced
• ITIL knowledge - Intermediate
• Scripting (Perl, Shell, Java, PHP, SQL, or any other) - Intermediate
• Presentation and moderation - Intermediate
• Capacity to deal with complex problems - Advanced
• Windows – Intermediate
• Network overview - Basic
• Jira, HPSM, SM9 – Basic
• OTC, AWS – Basic administration
• English - Upper intermediate (B2)
• German - Upper intermediate (B2) / advantage
What we offer
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Deutsche Telekom IT & Telecommunications Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020. Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association. Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.